[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get a custom, life-size anime doll that resembles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Is it possible to get a custom, life-size anime doll that resembles a specific character? And I don't mean the generic ones, or the ones with the printing-press faces, I mean custom, one that REALLY looks like the character in question? Googling doesn't really bring up any meaningful results, or lead me down any helpful rabbit-holes, it's all just generic sex dolls or samey anime dolls.
Not looking for a nude, or sex-doll in any way, shape, or form.
Money is not an issue.
>>
If you have money
Everything is possible my friend
Just look for a company near you that makes pvc castings, and approach them with the job
Look for a designer to make her clothes and a painter to give her detail
If money really isn't an issue anything is possible, but since its very custom what you want you may need to coordinate several workshops
>>
>>161547912
This may be a dumb question, but wouldn't a pvc cast be sort of hard and plastic-ish? Or could one coat this or cover this with some sort of softer material?
Getting a fully articulated one would be difficult as well.
>>
>>161548141
Wew
For life size it would be creepy to have it covered I mean it's still an anime character, I can't think of a material to cover it, but you should ask
Also the articulation, that would require modules for each part, and a correct assembly
>>
File: Nier.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nier.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
If you are willing to wait 2-3 years I can get a custom maid bot made and maybe close to commercial ready. I'm working out ways to get it to learn how to clean up,wash clothes,cook and bathe you( by god this one will be a nightmare)

One problem would be the transition from 2D to 3D especially in terms of faces. I have a mental disorder where I cannot distinguish faces well, so everything looks like a sameface to me. Luckily I have an artist friend who is amazing with anime work.
If anyone has ''successful'' 2D to 3D faces I can probably just mimic it. That I can at least do.
>>
>>161548434
Are you shitposting?
I hope not
How much would one cost
>>
>>161548434
I almost think I'd prefer to have one that isn't animated in any way, but maybe that's just me. Also, who is this friend of yours? I'd love to see their work!
>>
File: 1500718049459.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500718049459.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>161548830
No I'm not!
It would of course depend on how strong a computer and battery you put in it, of course with other materials and labor. It seems like these things seem to go higher in price depending on the features they have.

You could put something stupid in it like a radio, lighting control,etc that would raise the price. If I am successful I would skip unnecessary additions that would make it more expensive and just have it be a fucking maid.

But to answer your question, at least 3-5,000$ but when technology gets cheaper this price would probably go down. I want to make them cheap like 1,000$. So I can make a model that you can ship to third world countries.( won't be able to clean but would be fuckable)

However if you personally cannot wait I would recommend a VR waifu for the time being. VR is high experimental and they are starting to make girls very convincing.
>>
>>161549009
It's so robotic, her movement in that webm. But... when he leans in to kiss her, it's almost sort of... sweet
>>
File: 1503428831491.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503428831491.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>161549070
Yeah but give that guy a few months with some time and he can get her past uncanny alley. Assuming if he even wants to. Most devs seem to make something somewhat ok and then just give up.
>>
File: 52b.jpg (794KB, 1920x1430px) Image search: [Google]
52b.jpg
794KB, 1920x1430px
>>161549140
>I'll be able play a loli
>>
>>161549260
You can play as a loli, with other lolis, going on loli adventures. Or you can be the hero that saves the loli or even her sock.
>>
>>161549009
> 3-5,000$
I call bullshit, that's more or less what a silicon one cost right now
>>
>>161549009
Why couldn't it be shipped to third world countries normally?
>>
>>161550208
>I call bullshit
you're quite witty, aren't you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.