[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF IT CANNOT BREAK OUT OF ITS SHELL THE CHICK WILL DIE WITHOUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: About as meaningless as parsley.png (1MB, 1267x980px) Image search: [Google]
About as meaningless as parsley.png
1MB, 1267x980px
IF IT CANNOT BREAK OUT OF ITS SHELL
THE CHICK WILL DIE WITHOUT EVER BEING BORN
WE ARE THE CHICK
THE WORLD IS OUR EGG
IF WE DON'T CRACK THE WORLDS SHELL
WE WILL DIE WITHOUT TRULY BEING BORN
>SMASH THE WORLD'S SHELL
>FOR THE REVOLUTION
>OF THE WORLD
>>
File: 110285.png (96KB, 536x476px) Image search: [Google]
110285.png
96KB, 536x476px
Hey Miki
>>
>>161519445
This meme is still beyond my grasp
>>
Currently in the final 10 eps of Utena. Saw Pinguindrum first, I think Pinguindrum was (for now) the better overall experience. Utena is more abstract with the camera shots and dialogues, but Mawaru tells the better story and has more well-done characters
>>
>>161519669
This is my exact opinion, except replace Pinguindrum with Sailor Moon
>>
>>161519445
Last night I bond burgered your sister?
>>
>>161519669
The last 10 episodes are what make Utena truly great
>>
>>161519730
>>161519574
Pierced your sister buns, no?
>>
>>161519445
>>161519574

The 6th James Bond
and the 9th combo meal (back when the meme was made)
>>
File: CLICK.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
CLICK.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>
>>161519749
>>161519829
One of these two.

3rd acceptable answer is
I Pierced In and Out of your sister.
>>
>>161519831
Best re-occuring joke, better than 'gosh I must crush them soon' or 'if a chick is born'
>>
>>161519308
I need to rewatch Utena soon
>>
>>161519669
the episode where Utena is statutory raped by Ukio is probably the best dealing of a "sensitive issue" i've seen in anime

I think Utena is the only anime where such a scenario felt sad and real and intelligently directed, not highly stupid or overwrought or unnaturally used for fanservice

compared to the rape in mawaru penguindrum which is the absolute low point of the series

the sensitivity on such matters in utena is truly unique
>>
>>161520807
It was a great scene. It opened my eyes a bit on how easily women are swayed.
>>
>draw a yaoi
>make it one of the greatest anime of all time
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>161519863
That's not an in and out burger though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.