[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the status of your waifu if she dies by the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Misato_Shinji_(EoE).png (583KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Misato_Shinji_(EoE).png
583KB, 853x480px
What's the status of your waifu if she dies by the time her series/movie is over?
>>
>>161516044

Not real. So... same as before.
>>
>>161516374
This, she can never die so she was never alive to begin with, therefore I submit to you anons,
Are waifu's the secret to immortality?
How do we aquire it? Is there enough for all of us, or must we kill eachother now?
>>
pretend shinji brought somehow her back to life in instrumentality
also great taste, thanks for picking the superior option C
>>
>>161516706
He didn't have to bring her back to life; her soul is immortal and wound up with the rest of them.
>>
>>161516765
but i can't fuck a soul
>>
>>161517046
You can't fuck a cartoon either.
>>
>>161517046
You can swim in it naked though.
>>
File: beautiful-colouring.png (962KB, 1414x1012px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-colouring.png
962KB, 1414x1012px
I want misato to pull me by my hand to get in the robot
>>
>>161516044
Makes me more into her. Sympathy boners, I guess.
>>
>>161516044
Ded waifu. It's time for a new one.
Same with one that ends up with MC or some other male - those are slut waifus and should also be replaced.
>>
File: why.gif (1MB, 339x190px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
1MB, 339x190px
>>161516044
I actually can't look at them the same way anymore because I just keep remembering how they were killed
>>
File: kannagi3.png (208KB, 417x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kannagi3.png
208KB, 417x1600px
death? that's nothing, you are like a little baby. check this out.
>>
Waifus are survived by doujin.
Every time you fap to them they live longer.
>>
She'd be dead and with a generally unhappy life. But she made one(1) friend so she's happier than she used to be.
>>
>>161516374
nice
>>
If my waifu dies by the time her series is over i die with her.
>>
She dies in her series anyway ;_;
>>
>>161520355
How do you deal with this?
>>
>>161520454
Hug my body pillow of her.
>>
>>161517515
I don't understand what the subtext of this is. Does she have a dick or something or is she not a virgin or what?
>>
Kimochi
>>
>>161517446
>Moving on from a waifu that easily
You never truly loved her.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.