[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inuyashiki trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noT Z9Yw569g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: inuyashiki.jpg (36KB, 850x477px) Image search: [Google]
inuyashiki.jpg
36KB, 850x477px
Inuyashiki trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noTZ9Yw569g
>>
>>161504332
looks pimp
>>
So this is the power of CG
>>
>>161504332
They shouldn't let the Gantz author anywhere near the production.
>>
Disgusting.
>>
Why is this crap getting an adaptation and not the rest of Gantz. Or am actual good final arc.
>>
>>161504332
Looks good.
I'm that one guy who keeps saying cg gonna save anime.
Hope it's not another Berserk.
>>
I read the entire manga and I still dont understand what was the point of it
>>
This looks nothing like an Inuyasha/Yuyushiki crossover.
>>
>>161504332
>>161504332
Looks alright
>>
File: inuyashiki-kv-2.jpg (288KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
inuyashiki-kv-2.jpg
288KB, 640x905px
>>
>>161504454
Because Gantz is shit.
>>
>>161504639
same.

only cool shit was when the edgy kid brought down every plane in the sky.
>>
>>161507616
also forgot to mention, there was that ultra cringe NTR mini arc with the Yakuza guy and the couple about to get married lmao
>>
File: C7KYLZAX0AEa-yU.jpg (231KB, 1034x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C7KYLZAX0AEa-yU.jpg
231KB, 1034x1200px
They better keep the Trump part in the anime
>>
>>161507773
wtf I love Trump now
>>
>>161507773
I hope so too
>>
Watching for the edge
>>
>this garbage gets an anime
Can't wait.
>>
man with a mission hype
>>
>>161504332
It looks less CGIsh than the manga.
>>
>>161510359
Even life itself is less CG than the manga
>>
Ending sucks, I'll just watch it for that guy's edgy antics
>>
So is it about the black haired kid, or the old guy
>>
>>161510896
its mostly about the old guy who just wants to be a good dad, the edgy kid's story never really got resolved well imo
>>
>>161510553
Did it end already?
>>
>>161504639
Searching for a meaning to their lives. Ichiro does it by helping others, Hiro by dropping the pretense of humanity and destroy everything. Ichiro inspire others to be better, despite having a shit life, and eventually convinces Hiro not everything is shit.
>>
>>161511257
Yes it did. The end was complete shit, and it was obvious the author didnt give a shit anymore, kind of like Gantz.
>>
>tfw this will be one of the first times Trump will be animated in an anime at the end
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.