[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having just seen this movie I can now understand why people praise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1489711078722.jpg (38KB, 338x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489711078722.jpg
38KB, 338x500px
Having just seen this movie I can now understand why people praise Miyazaki movies so much.
>>
Hayao Miyazaki? He wasn't involved with this film, as far as I know.
>>
Yeah, it's pretty overrated in my opinion.
>>
>>161478045
>Miyazaki
what?
>>
I felt the same about Hideaki Anno, after finally seeing Sword of the Stranger.
>>
By the way, what's with all the Akira threads recently? Did I miss something?
>>
>all these people not understanding that he basically says that Akira is shit and how much better Miyazakis films are
I mean hes right, Akira is overrated because its a questionable manga adaptation with shit pacing that isnt even all that coherant if you havent read the source material. But at least it has a fucking plot and some unique aesthetics which cant be said about most of Miyazakis movies.
>>
>seven posts
>six unique IPs
stop replying to yourself OP
>>
>>161478045
Having seen Akira I can understand why people praise Akira so much. Ditto for Miyazaki movies.
>>
>>161478733
>confirming your shit taste twice in a single post
Thats impressive
>>
>>161478774
Ever consider the fact that you are really gay?
>>
>>161478810
Ive played football for 12 years and showered with 20 other guys on a daily basis and never got hard. Dont think I am. But you never for sure I guess.
>>
File: Kawakami_Cut-in.png (183KB, 731x530px) Image search: [Google]
Kawakami_Cut-in.png
183KB, 731x530px
>>161478879
Nice, bro. I'm sure you're as straight as they come. Yup, not gay at all. Definitely don't like dick.
>>
>>161478952
You sound like a delusional fujoshit if I'm being honest
>>
>>161478879
you play contest the ball and you think the shower room would be where the action happens?

anyway, moderately successful bait
>>
File: 1503007815383.gif (530KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503007815383.gif
530KB, 500x500px
>>161479237
>you play contest the ball
Not, not handegg. Football.

>>161478952
I mean, Akira certainly didnt make it hard to not be gay, lets be honest. Then again, the girls also made it pretty hard to be hetero. Not like any of this matters, though. You like Miyazaki movies so youre attracted to his designs, whom are mostly children. So Akiras cast would be too old for you.
>>
>>161479318
Handegg genuinely is a hidden homo sport. At least it was hidden back then.
>>
>>161479318
are you suggesting that the ball is not contested?
>>
>>161479387
No because people are too afraid of you diving. Have you never watched sports anime? They just let you through and then the buffed defender just goes for the protagonists legs. Or even better, the attackers do something no one can even do shit about like this https://youtu.be/WHUsGBMp4gw?t=51
>>
>>161478221
Well the manga did get reprinted in english, but I doubt /a/ gives a shit about english releases.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.