[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BUKAKU, KIKAKU, RINKAKU, KAKUJO, KAGUNE, KAKUJA. How the heck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: tokyo_ghoul_5787.jpg (95KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo_ghoul_5787.jpg
95KB, 350x500px
BUKAKU, KIKAKU, RINKAKU, KAKUJO, KAGUNE, KAKUJA.

How the heck do you guys keep up with this? Seriously.
>>
File: aurima.png (55KB, 305x207px) Image search: [Google]
aurima.png
55KB, 305x207px
>>161438121
>>
File: The tokyo ghoul.png (233KB, 514x629px) Image search: [Google]
The tokyo ghoul.png
233KB, 514x629px
>>161438121
autism
>>
>>161438286
>>161438355
This guy and torso are my favorite characters.
>>
>>161438121
Why is it balanced like some sort of game? What purpose does that serve?
>>
I didn't understand something.

What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?

What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?

Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?
>>
>>161438121
I religiously reread the latest 3-4 chapters every other day for two years
>>
>>161439151
OP here, I think something concerning how Ghoul flesh responds only to other Ghoul anatomia (think of the meat wall for instance and how easily it opens to a Kakujo's presence), which is a result of natural selection laws settling in overtime. I.e. the ranking system corresponds to the Ghoul food-chain, which is balanced by nature so no one breed is too OP and drives them to extinction.

Don't quote me on that.
>>
I literally don't understand anything that's happening in this series, I'm actually reading it for the romance. Kaneki and Touka sex chapter was nice.
>>
>>161439607
Was that actually brought up at some point? That sounds like a hell of a stretch.
>>
>>161439674
The foodchain part? Not directly, but that's what I got from the explanation back in volume 3, the part where they talk about the top-tier (whatever the shoulder ghouls are called) Ghoul's having a shotgun-like ability for their projectiles, and the part where Juzo throws the Bikaku knifes at Kaneki in Dr. Kano's secret lair. He was a half-Kakuja and those knives are the only things that could hurt him.
>>
>ITT: OP cannot remember simple lists of things
It's like the faggot never learned to use his brain!
Must've only learned to use his asshole instead.
>>
File: autism.jpg (34KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
34KB, 736x414px
>>161439672
>>
>>161439672
>>161439296
Touka is well written character and far from bland. She started as ghoul that had a grudge against the ghouls reality, being chased down and always on the run. She pointed humans as the root of her suffering but still couldn't break away from them because after all, they were the same. To cope with this, she joined with Anteiku and with the help of Yoshimura started a normal and somehow peaceful life after living on the edge as ghouls, taking care of her little brother. But Ayato wouldn't listen, believing Ghouls were the superior race, humans being just food. With this burden, Touka starts working as waitress at the cafe where she interacts with humans every day, slowly starting to understand them. With the help of the Manager, she starts going to school where she would have a full-fledged life among humans. there she finally connects with the human side, Yoriko. Deep in her heart, she cherishes humans not only as food, but as equals. She kept this believe until a aberrant thing in nature appear, Kaneki, a human boy that turned into a ghoul. For Touka this was a breaking for point for everything Touka tried to believe and create. And even worse, this individual reminded her of his father. Of course she would reject this ne "thing" that appear on her life, even more after Yoshimura decided to protect him at Anteiku. Even though she was displeased with the existence of something like Kaneki, the curiosity was high. She decided to check on him, even found him being attacked by Nishiki. He saw protecting his friend, even knowing he was human, so she realized that even Kaneki, now a ghoul, still hold dear Hide, a human. With this they grow a little closer. 1/3
>>
File: touka_tganime.jpg (15KB, 236x308px) Image search: [Google]
touka_tganime.jpg
15KB, 236x308px
>>161440137
2/3 Months passed where they shared a both of teacher-student, learning the Ghoul lifestyle. But her demons came back after the reminder that they were still ghouls, the Doves killed an innocent fellow ghoul, Mrs. Fueguchi. She got reminded of why she hated the human world and the CCG, that indeed, the world was fucked up. Of course being that strong willed and short temper character, she would run against those doves, hiding behind the Rabbits mask. But to surprise she found someone cared deeply for her, the strange thing she was neglecting. Kaneki. She now considers him an equal. They trained together, making their bond even stonger.
They take revenge on killing Mado, but only to realize it was all for nothing, Mado also had a family and Ryokou wouldn’t come back. From now on, Touka decides to protect what she holds dear, everyone at Anteiku and Hinami. Times passes, Kaneki and Touka come closer. But again, her safe place is attacked again, now by a ghoul, Tsukiyama, taking Kaneki. All of this to realize even humans can consider Ghouls beautiful rather than a monstrosity. Touka continues her struggle but find Kaneki to be the answer. The human ghoul. But again, kek, Kaneki get kidnapped and by her own brother. She decides to bring him back; after all he is now an important part of her life. But yet again, the world is wrong, and now Kaneki is not human with a ghoul body, he is a ghoul. She hates that and what Kaneki became, but still can’t let him go. She follows what he said in hopes her dear Kaneki would come back. But reality is harsh, and that shy boy is gone, she neglects the idea of the new and Kaneki and even punches him and tell him to fuck off, never get back to Anteiku. She knows that might be an error, but even then, she won’t accept it. But with the Anteiku raid she lost everything. Now she only has one hope that the boy would return to her.
>>
File: touka nearly kills yamori.gif (1MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
touka nearly kills yamori.gif
1MB, 500x245px
>>161440178
3/3 Now, this where I don’t like how Ishida handled it. He decided to keep Touka’s character on stasis and on the background for more than 60 chapters. Sure, she is now more mature but still stagnant on motives and character progression. That’s why when she is reintroduced to Kaneki’s life it felt so abrupt. Making her Kaneki’s reason is believable but not in the sudden way he did it. I’m not saying they should date and hold hands before that, but maybe way it for a bit and slowly make Kaneki realize he wants to live. The interactions with Akira are totally logic and in place but felt weak because of Akira, not Touka. Now for the sex part, this one is actually the more natural one. The shit with Mutsuki and Yoriko happens. They had that tension fromthe questions from Touka at his virginity, trying to attach him to desire to live. But at the end of the day, she doesn’t know if he is Haise, that edgy Kaneki or that Kaneki at the first part. She asks him how he did when he wanted to see Hide. His answer was the key, he was the old Kaneki, and feeling overflow, leading to kiss ad later sex. For the mother part, I like it, it’s way to give Kaneki another angle as a father, but I hate at the time and conditions Touka is planning it and how it only makes more drama. TL; DR Touka is a great character that has been affected by Ishida’s wanky decisions.
>>
File: yamoriangry.gif (1MB, 360x177px) Image search: [Google]
yamoriangry.gif
1MB, 360x177px
>>161439296
>>161439672
>>161440137
>>161440178
>>161440222
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.