[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Haruhi? Couldn't stop hearing about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What happened to Haruhi? Couldn't stop hearing about it in 07/08.

Did the writer ever finish the books? Or was the backlash from the Endless Eight anime too strong? I thought the movie earned back a lot of goodwill from fans and merch was still selling for awhile.
>>
>>161422337
the writer got bored and stopped writing it, probably never had an ending in mind
>>
>>161422337
>Kyoani's movie is loved by everyone
>Author writes one of the best books in the series, concluding the biggest arc so far
>Franchise is crazy popular and loved
>Author does nothing for 6 years
>Pachinko
>Haruhi hunting
>Fucking Yuki-chan
>Fans are now jaded and tired while Kadokawa jews wont let a season 3 happen because no new LN to promote
>A fan nicknamed ALS-kun dies waiting for season 3, at least he's not suffering anymore like the rest of us
>>
File: 19_2017_08_21_20_35_36.jpg (2MB, 1500x2125px) Image search: [Google]
19_2017_08_21_20_35_36.jpg
2MB, 1500x2125px
>>161422421
IIRC he did but didn't know how exactly to get to that ending
>>
>>161422421
>>161422618
>>161422619
Really? I know nothing about the dude but it seems kinda weird he'd drop it like that.

Especially because finales are big potential money makers if your fans are engaged.
>>
>>161422619

Haruhisky is such a gift. I don't know what I did to get so much high quality on model lewds of my wife 8 years after she was popular.
>>
>>161422651
He's one of these guys who either do all or do nothing. He wrote Disappearance in like 3 weeks. Right now he's doing nothing.
>>
>>161422684
His craft comes from Haruhi herself
>>
New season of Haruhi will be announced at the end of the year. You'll see.
>>
>>161422337
She fucked everyone but the drummer so no one wants her to continue haruhi
>>
>>161422695
>He wrote Disappearance in like 3 weeks
It felt like it.
>>
>>161423597
that happened before they continued haruhi, unless i'm high
>>
>>161422337
>What happened to Haruhi?
Author stopped caring
>>
>>161422651
>Especially because finales are big potential money makers if your fans are engaged.

He probably already has more money than he will ever need.

>>161423597
Well, that's Aya I-don't-know-how-to-wear-a-bikini Hirano for you.

>>161423695
This.
>>
>>161423597

Bassist. And nobody cares. She's still voicing Haruhi.
>>
>>161422421
In one of the author notes he said he did had an ending in mind and all he had to do was to sit down and write it, he just never did it.

What the fuck is wrong with modern writers and endings? Fucking GoT will never have an ending, neither will Haruhi or the name of the wind.
>>
>>161423878
>>161423597
I'd probably off myself if I found out she fucked every band member but me, seriously poor guy.
>>
>>161423930

He was married.
>>
>>161423936
is the lore that he had a shot after all then?
>>
>>161423936
I'd still fuck her and deny it... I will pretend that's what happened actually.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.