[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occasional reminder to always skip the first episode of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Asagi Mika GunGrave - cholesenel.jpg (195KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Asagi Mika GunGrave - cholesenel.jpg
195KB, 904x1280px
Occasional reminder to always skip the first episode of this classic show.
>>
Why
>>
>>161357914
It's like the first episode of Berserk 97
>>
>>161357212
Damn anon I literally started watching this last night after I finished the new episode of Super. Why skip the first episode?
>>
>>161357212
And the second half
>>
>>161358267
OP is triggered by it for years. While the first episode isn't great, it does inform you that shit is going to go down, and things will get crazy. So all those little hints about the necrotization stand out more as you watch it, and you are far more aware of things falling apart and taking a turn for the worse. It makes those episodes leading up to Brandon's fate all the more heavier when you know in advance. I suggest you don't skip it.
>>
>>161358267
OP is all about the destination and not the journey I guess. First episode is point B, then it goes into flashback mode and shows you point A and how exactly they got to point B, the series then moves to point C. While the story stand fine even without it, there's no actual reason to skip it.
>>
>>161358955
More like it makes everyone drop the show because it is so shit like the 2nd half.
>>
>>161359078
The episodes spoils a mid season twist with an episode that's almost shot-for-shot recapped in the 2nd half. It really should be skipped.
>>
>>161360335

This is true. I tried watching Gungrave few years ago but the first episode is so shit I instantly dropped it and never looked back.
>>
why does everyone sound like characters from cowboy beebop?
>>
File: 1518.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1518.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Why did they do GG like this, Did the director admit he's a fucking moron and fucked up.
>>
>>161360335
That's why there's 3 episode rule
>>
Too late, i skipped all the other episodes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.