[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is that first episode so different from the tone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Why the fuck is that first episode so different from the tone of the rest of the series?
>>
Because it's a shit show with shitty characters and shittier direction.
>>
>>161345699
Something Kotoura.
>>
File: romantic comedy2.jpg (299KB, 706x835px) Image search: [Google]
romantic comedy2.jpg
299KB, 706x835px
Very disappointed desu.
>>
This is the one and only show I've ever dropped. It deserves credit for being an anime that forced drama so hard for nor reason.
>>
File: 1410633199210.jpg (3KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1410633199210.jpg
3KB, 242x251px
>>161345585
Why didn't she just stop blubbering out loud stuff she mindread?
>>
>>161345856
Because she can tell if you're saying it or thinking it.
>>
>>161345892
Then why didn't she learn to read lips? If the lips aren't miming what she's hearing then they don't want it repeated. Really not a difficult concept.
>>
File: 1407308666157.jpg (85KB, 900x675px)
1407308666157.jpg
85KB, 900x675px
>>161345892
Most people can't say things with their mouth closed.
>>
>>161345985
>>161345958
She can, it's when she's with a group of people that it becomes hard.
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
DEMO DEMO DEMO
>>
File: weg_kotoura2.jpg (383KB, 1280x428px)
weg_kotoura2.jpg
383KB, 1280x428px
Most of the first episode was pretty compelling, which made it all the more disappointing when it turned into yet another show about a highschool paranormal stuff club. It then disappointed again when it turned into a cheesy romance. But it couldn't stop there, it had to disappoint even more by shoehorning in some really shitty crime mystery. (Does that even count as a spoiler?) And what kind of stupid idea for a crime spree is someone going around hitting people with a stick? Is this a thing that happens in Japan? Or did they just watch that one episode of South Park and think, meh, we'll go with that.
>>
MANabe and the first episode is the only good thing that's come out of this, it's amazing how he immediately wreck bitches who talks shit about his girl.
>>
Bait'n'swich
>>
>>161345585
Koshi > Yoshi > Demo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.