[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they fucked in the end? How would the sex between these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 201_013.jpg (1MB, 1273x2100px) Image search: [Google]
201_013.jpg
1MB, 1273x2100px
Did they fucked in the end?
How would the sex between these two looks like?
>>
I never understood why some readers praised this series so much. Aside from the bizarre imagery, everything else is pretty weak. Lots of plot conveniences and asspulls. It is as if the author had many nice ideas but didn't know how to tie them coherently.
>>
File: 1347901587726.jpg (96KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1347901587726.jpg
96KB, 500x374px
>>161336368
>>
>>161336523
It was fun, though the utter lack of understanding of evolution manged to get under my skin, but that's just me bieng a big old nerd.
>>
>>161336702
How hard would it have heen include that in the Manga
>>
>>161337425
If there's a sequel, not that hard.
>>
I watched the anime a long time ago and enjoyed it. Is the manga better?
>>
>>161341821
Much better. The anime missed the best arc and had a terrible original ending.
>>
>>161342171
I'll check it out then. Thanks.
>>
>>161336368
Yako became Tzeentch's chosen champion, where she is grant eternal life as his puzzle harvester as well as his plaything (not sexually, that goes to slaanesh)
>>
>>161336523
it was edgy but it was a whole lot better than the kiddy shit that is Ass class.
>>
>>161336702
wait so that's canon? wierd. maybe I need to reread cause I didnt get that from them,
>>
>>161336368
6 is the number of the divil remember that kids
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.