[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have the ability to charm people, is being an idol really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: momo-chan.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
momo-chan.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
If you have the ability to charm people, is being an idol really the best way to make money?
>>
Of course not, best way to is to fool rich investors to fund your shit
>>
>>161321047
If you're a girl in school, probably
Unless she goes and do enkou
>>
>>161321086
Then charm the court if you get sued.
>>
>>161321047
Plausible deniability and it lessens the danger of them being capable of raping you.
If you try that one on one you're gonna get filled with cock while being an idol means you can hire security..
>>
>>161321240
Damn right, charm the jurymand the judge. Go full Juicero with your product and defraud the lot
>>
>>161321086
No, the best way is to stream video games.
>>
File: Bernie-Madoff[1].jpg (94KB, 411x280px)
Bernie-Madoff[1].jpg
94KB, 411x280px
>>161321086
Damn you beat me to it. "The Bernie Madoff Strategy" as it's called.

>>161321240
That one's a bit tougher. Usually better to settle out of court if you're getting sued.
>>
>>161321357
He had a nice run, didnt his son bust him though? The Madoff family had a pretty shit end too if I recall correctly
>>
>>161321496
Not his son. His pyramid scheme fell apart during the 2008 crash and the SEC finally investigated his ass like they should have done years ago. He got off easy for a long time because of his contributions to forming the NASDAQ.

Some obsessed accountant sent in warnings to the SEC for years about his shenanigans, but they were ignored. He got vindicated in the end but no credit for the takedown since it happened after the scheme collapsed.
>>
>>161321047
I want to cum inside Momo-chan.
>>
This wasn't mentioned directly in the anime, but Momo's ability also extends to drawings. Somebody got their book to sell a lot by using one of her shitty drawings as a cover.
>>
>>161321587
I came here for this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.