[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SSG = SS Red = SSG1 SSB = SS Blue = SSG2 LSS = SS Green = SSG3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

SSG = SS Red = SSG1
SSB = SS Blue = SSG2
LSS = SS Green = SSG3
SS4 = SS Black = SSG4

It makes perfect sense.
>>
O MY
>>
>>161308605
GT is not canon
>>
>>161311343
I really want Super to get to a point where they just go over GT's time keeping most or all of the good aspects of the series and just remove/ change the crap stuff
>>
>>161311343
This.

GT is not cannon. Also GT was shit.

>>161311455
So they remove and change the entire series?
>>
>>161308605
>It makes perfect sense.
It's dragonball, it doesn't ever make sense.
>>
>>161308605
Base=SSG
SS4=SS??

SS4 shouldn't even be called like that, it's more like a new line of transformations.
>>
>>161311455
so they don't keep anything?
>>
>>161308605
Oh fuck it doesn't!
>>
>>161308605
The idea of ss4 was actually nice, fusing SS and the giant ape form. Too bad GT was shit and it was scrapped.
>>
File: SSR Black.png (2MB, 1018x1838px) Image search: [Google]
SSR Black.png
2MB, 1018x1838px
>>161316943
I like the god forms better, mostly because they aren't genetic trash and require technique and skill to even enter or maintain. Maybe they don't have "unique designs" but they sure as fuck do look aesthetic.
>>
>>161317084
I agree with you on the design part, ss4 isn't a nice looking form, but I liked the idea of fusing the two forms.
>>
File: IMG_1771.jpg (64KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1771.jpg
64KB, 500x800px
Whatever this form actually is, from the looks of things Toriyama (or Toyotaro) based this form on Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛)/” "fiery-eyes golden-gaze" from Journey to the West (A form that Son Wukong uses, who was the basis for Goku's character)The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke, but allowed him to see every kind of evil, no matter how hidden.This is a HUGE connection to the poster that said "the work of the gods ends here!" because, as most people have already realised (including Goku according to the poster) the Grand Priest (or Zeno) is likely evil, and so is the whole Godly system. All they do is take away and destroy. If that isn't evil then Idk what is. Gohan already realised this, but Goku will likely realise this too, leading to this new form (which explains the poster)And remember, Wukongs eyes become shrouded in SMOKE. What colour is smoke?? gray. Just like Jiren the ayyy. The only thing that changes about Goku's appearance in this form? His smokey grey eyes.

Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West, when the main character Sun Wukong can cover fill his eyes with smoke that allows him to see hidden evil.
>>
aren't they going SSG red in the anime next episode or whatever? Why would they do that if blue is stronger.?
>>
>>161308605
Pls gtfag kys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.