[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand how jotaro won this fight other than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dio1.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dio1.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
I don't understand how jotaro won this fight other than script immunity

right before his fight with dio, dio freezes time and kills kakyoin in one hit, same with joseph

But then he fights jotaro and spends a lot of time just messing with him
>can you see me in frozen time jotaro?
>you can move your finger in frozen time? whoa
and at the last part he straight up runs away to get a steamroller instead of just finishing him
>>
He was being overconfident because he already managed to stop time for 10 seconds. He believed that one could have possibly have stopped him.
>>
>I don't understand how jotaro won this fight other than script immunity

There's no other reason.
>>
>>161295766
He loses his script immunity in the later parts
>>
>>161295766
>Trying to make sense of a retarded anime like Jojo

You are obviously too smart for Jojo anon.
>>
>being a jojo shithead
>>
something something Jotaro was out of range so time would resume with Dio being right infront of him if he tried.

other times, DIO was scared that Star Platinum could invade stopped time and fuck him up, so he slowly uncovered the extent of SP's ability before striking
>>
The last time DIO underestimated a Joestar, he spent 100 years as a severed head at the bottom of the ocean. He dumpstered Joseph, but only after confirming that his method would work. The same trick wouldn't work on Star Platinum, which was fast enough to catch a bullet at point-blank range before Jotaro even knew what a Stand was.
>>
Asspull and plot armor.
>>
asspull
>>
It was odd because Dio confirmed his superiority with The World over Star Platinum without resorting to a Time Stop to reaffirm him being the strongest, but then he acts overly cautious during the stopped time just because Jotaro can move a little bit. Stuff like him being careful with the stop sign was fine, but the rest of it was dumb and fucked DIO over.

I suppose he didn't like the idea of Jotaro intruding in his world of stopped time, but that's all the more reason to have gone all out from the get go.
>>
>The villain is not allowed to fuck up
God I hate the jojohaters
>>
>>161295766
SAME TYPE OF STAND

This is done again in Eyes of Heaven. Only a billion times worse because what takes DIO years of training, nearly 30 souls and the body parts from part 7, Jotaro can do in just a few minutes with none of the above because he has the same type of stand.
>>
>>161301460
Duo can use hermit purple and heal people(Puccis foot)similar to Josuke who was 4 at the time,it's pretty clear his ability gave him all the joestars stand abilities,Jotaro having time stop wasn't an asspull,Jotaro stacking books in his clothes and resurrecting Joseph were bigger asspulls,the same Stand shit was just poorly explained
>>
The power of the stand.

Dio is a vampire.
Dio's stand is NOT a vampire

He failed to realize how much more vulnerable his stand was than himself.
>>
>>161301383
> It was odd because Dio confirmed his superiority with The World over Star Platinum without resorting to a Time Stop

except he didn't
Star Platinum managed to put a magnet on The World, without Dio noticing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.