[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will inherit KaibaCorp if Seto dies without leaving a proper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: KaibaCorp.png (782KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
KaibaCorp.png
782KB, 1024x768px
Who will inherit KaibaCorp if Seto dies without leaving a proper heir?
He should've at least hit on with Ishizu and make blue eyed babies but his autism blew her ass away.
>>
Some guy who works there? Corporations aren't monarchies
>>
>>161196766
>Some guy who works there?
Did this ever happened in huge companies?
>>
>Kaiba either invented time travel or a way to duel Atem in the afterlife
>Kaiba can't create a blue eyes white dragon girl to make children with
Surely you jest
>>
>>161196673
Mokuba?
>>
>>161196673
does kaiba have a BEWD onahole somewhere?
>>
>>161196916
or at the very least, a blue eyed, white haired clone body for his mind to transfer into.
>>
>>161196916
He could always pull his ancient dragon waifu from her time period.
>>
It would make sense if he would adopt a kid and teach him to become the next Kaiba.
>>
>>161196913
No.
An employee could become the CEO and run the corporation but he won't become the owner.
>>
>>161196766
The shares will probably end up being liquidated and sold off to the highest bidder with the profits ending up in the hands of the state if there are no heirs left.
>>
File: 1479569825436.png (191KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1479569825436.png
191KB, 419x398px
>>161197969
>raising another man's seed
Seto will never do that.
>>
>>161197913
He could always make some magitech shenanigans and make a kid from his and Atems DNA
>>
>>161198581
Yeah seto definitely wouldn't have any empathy for orphans or anything

If anything producing his own seed is not something I can see him doing.
>>
Is this implying that Mokuba is dead too?
>>
>>161196673
>seto dies
and then comes back from the afterlife in a half dragon half ghost mech
>>
File: 052_kaiba_ishizu.jpg (48KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
052_kaiba_ishizu.jpg
48KB, 410x308px
When will Kaiba set aside his autism for once?
>>
>>161196673
>Implying Kaiba will ever cheat on BEWD/Kisara
>>
>>161196673
Well that's tricky as 5D's immplies the Kaiba brothers were forced out by Illiaster and there wasn't much they could do against this all powerful, all knowing cult like organization. So they seazed it and made it government owned.
>>
Japanese executive has a weird tradition of adopting a grown man into his family(even change the man's family name) and create a weird family tree where no one is related to another. See the Suzuki corporation family for example.
>>
File: kaiba3.jpg (82KB, 960x900px) Image search: [Google]
kaiba3.jpg
82KB, 960x900px
>>161199647
The moment he stops being Seto Kaiba.
>>
>>161200006
NATIONALIZE CARD GAMES
>>
>>161196916
>Kaiba can't create a blue eyes white dragon girl to make children with
>>
>Pegasus makes spirit cards by transferring the Ka in the stone tables to cards
>Pegasus made a spirit card from the BEWD tablet he found at some point
>Kaiba's BEWDs never showed any signs of being a spirit card like Dark Magician/Kuriboh/Neos/etc did
>only BEWD never played was the one he tore up in episode 1
>Kaiba killed his own waifu
>>
>>161196673
He literally gave Mokuba the company on the off-chance of him not making it back from the afterlife.
>>
>>161196673
Probably Mokuba
>>
I don't recall Joey's sister ever being especially fond of Tristan.
And he already has whatsherface with the blue hair and the ribbon from Season Zero.

And we all know that the only thing that pleases Kaiba nearly as much as beating someone in a children's card game, is spiting Joey.
>>
>>161202414
Personality wise they don't fit. Whatever the closest character is to female yugi is who is the perfect partner is for kaiba.
>>
>>161202584
you know that would just end with kaiba sulking in bed after loosing the "sex" card game
>>
File: 1479915445533.jpg (29KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1479915445533.jpg
29KB, 500x376px
>>161202616
Strip yugioh with both of them getting to much into the competitive side and forgetting the strip part.
Sex on a cliff and kaiba threatens to jump off if he loses

I need to stop here or I am going to start writing erotic fanfiction
>>
>>161202713
>kaiba has a BEWD bed
>kaiba blows up his house after losing the strip yugioh
>both constantly try and asspull a win
>>
Clearly he'd adopt and then brutally raise his successor.
>>
>>161197870
>Gozaburo arc isn't filler anymore
>>
>>161202584
>the closest character is to female yugi
All I can think of is Mai Valentine, and the loli whose grandpa is an old tomb robbing buddy of Grandpa Motou.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.