[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play team sport >OH SHIT I JUST REALIZED I CAN'T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Tobio_Kageyama.jpg (135KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tobio_Kageyama.jpg
135KB, 1600x900px
>play team sport
>OH SHIT I JUST REALIZED I CAN'T FUCKING WIN ON MY OWN

Why are the characters in sports anime so fucking dumb?
>>
>>161192534
>>OH SHIT I JUST REALIZED I CAN'T FUCKING WIN ON MY OWN
That's a misrepresentation of what they thought, but whatever.
>>
it's even worse when they play 1v1 sports and realize this
>>
>>161192593
But anon, THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP will inevitably bring them victory.
>>
>>161192534
it's more like
>o damn my team sucks and I can't carry these fags they're that bad
so every moba player
>>
>>161192534
Many players irl think their team is nothing without them. I've been part of a basketball team for many years and I have to say Haikyuu does an amazing job at characterization. Every single character reminds me of someone from my old team.
>>
>>161192534
They're called team sports for a reason.
>>
>>161193593
>oh my team sucks
>gets scouted by a better team and leaves the shitty gde trash behind
>>
>>161193608
Yeah yeah nice fanfiction
>>
File: Tobios autistic rage.jpg (173KB, 728x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Tobios autistic rage.jpg
173KB, 728x1050px
>>161192534
King Kageyama did nothing wrong
>>
>>161192534
Sounds like you've never played a sport before, OP. Alot of really technical and good players on maby teams have issues with teamwork due to the "I'm the best" mentality alot of athletes put themselves in, but that boxes in the players. Learning how to be the best while being a proper member of a team and play as such is something that just makes you better and increases the chance of a win.
>>
>>161196090
Sounds more like you've never played a sport before.
>>
>>161192534
It's not unusual for young sports players to get cocky and think they alone carry their teams.
>>
>>161192534
Because in one's younger years or in leagues with poor competition, one really good player often CAN essentially win by themselves.

Team sports suck BECAUSE you can't control the failures of the people around you. The W or L of the team means nothing when that W or L isn't predicated on your performance, but is largely out of your control.
>>
>>161192534
If you can't win against them, join them.
https://youtu.be/IdYnjzB9SVs?t=45s
>>
>Applying common sense to shounen sport anime
Next you'll be complaining about Midorima shooting a 180m high, 150km/h three pointer with a .23 degree margin of error or Echizen Ryoma moving at mach 3
>>
It's almost as if kids who play sports are massive retards.
>>
athlets are notoriously retarded
>>
>>161193811
it's the first time I see the term gde outside of /fit/'s plg.
>>
File: sunkenrock how annoying.png (55KB, 183x317px) Image search: [Google]
sunkenrock how annoying.png
55KB, 183x317px
>>161199048
>t. 120kg intellectual
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.