[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they make Sagiri sexy on purpose? Isn't she supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: 63744810_p7.jpg (1MB, 1427x2464px) Image search: [Google]
63744810_p7.jpg
1MB, 1427x2464px
Did they make Sagiri sexy on purpose? Isn't she supposed to be 12?
>>
File: 1491980613202.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491980613202.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
She's kinda tall for a 12 year old.
>>
This animu is legitimately shit and stupid.
>>
Should I watch this?
>>
>>161111796
>inb4 "Implying 12y/o can't be sexy"

>User has been banned
>>
>>161111918
Watch it if you enjoyed Oreimo. It's made by the same guy. This show is basically Oreimo except the imouto is not as much of a cunt and is not blood related to the MC so he can actually fuck her.
>>
>>161111796
>Isn't she supposed to be 12?
I don't see the problem you are seeing OP, are you a faggot perhaps?
>>
>>161111796
who cares the show and it's characters are shit
>>
>>161111918
>>161112174

There's no "will they, won't they" aspect to it, though. I mean with Oreimo, you always had the chance that he was gonna choose someone that's not his sister. The brother has already confessed in Eromanga-sensei.
>>
>>161112348
There wasn't a "will they, won't they" aspect in Oreimo either, anyone who thought that was just deluded and taken for a ride. With a title like "My LITTLE SISTER can't be this cute" it was pretty obvious what was going to happen (Or what should have happened if it wasn't for Dengeki Bunko meddling). The whole show was about Kirino and the other girls were just there for the drama and merch opportunities.
>>
>>161111850
Go outside more
Especially villages where food is healthier
>>
Aren't you older than 12 in Japanese middle school?
>>
>>161112567

Kyousuke dated one of the other girls. Yeah it didn't last long and I agree anybody who didn't realize they would end up together was just being silly, but at least it pretended like there was a chance.

Eromanga-sensei doesn't even pretend. MC has already confessed and is constantly swooning over Sagiri. The stakes are so low for the other characters that it just ends up boring to watch.
>>
>>161112768
>Eromanga-sensei doesn't even pretend. MC has already confessed and is constantly swooning over Sagiri.
Literally the only difference between EMS is that Kyousuke dated one of the girls for a week because incest is bad.
>>
They had to hide the fact that her design is ugly as fuck so they made it really lewd.
>>
>>161112768
There are actually people right now who think the other girls have a chance though, having the MC say he would fall in love with elf 5 times over or that Muramasa is his second most favorite person in the entire world doesn't help.
>>
>>161112815

The only difference? Really, nigga? Kyousuke didn't confess until near the very end. He showed interest in Ayase and Kuroneko, although he ended up turning both down for incest in the end. Masamune has already confessed by the fourth episode and basically told the other girls that he's Sagiri-sexual.
>>
This show was one of the more boring harems I ever watched. There wasn't any comedy, there was no romantic tension, and the otaku pandering wasn't subtle or clever at all. It was literally cute girls geeking out over how great otaku's pathetic hobbies are for almost no reason most of the time. The interactions between the characters made no fucking sense most of the time either, none of these people talk like normal functioning humans even when factoring in their "flaws". There was also no fucking creativity or attempt to be clever in the writing at all. They literally just tried to get all the "not main girl" characterization out of the way at the same time by sending them off to a private island one of them just happens to own. All the while, there's another guy there who just runs off the second things turn slightly gay, and by slightly gay I mean they're actively trying to force these misunderstandings as hard as they can and they're not funny to begin with, and there's just no reason to care about any of this because these girls' fall in love with the MC before we even fucking find out who they are.

This show was legitimately terrible. I love harems and loved Oreimo but I couldn't even get through the whole season, I've been pushing off finishing forever and I just can't because it's so boring and I always pause it to do something else halfway through because it refuses to do anything fun to keep my interest. It's either being painfully unfunny or melodramatic as hell.
The worst part is the MC clearly just the fucking author. Literally this time, down to the fucking job.

2/10 - I liked "Not Kuroneko", maybe in different universe where that idea for a dynamic between two character was written better it could've been a cute subplot that that's the only thing slightly entertaining about this garbage.
>>
File: 1502507174444.jpg (501KB, 1240x1754px)
1502507174444.jpg
501KB, 1240x1754px
>>161112933
>Kyousuke didn't confess until near the very end.
Volume 2.

>He showed interest in Ayase and Kuroneko
Read up on EMS. Go for the scene where Elf gets socked to see how close things were.

>basically told the other girls that he's Sagiri-sexual.
All girls know that Kyousuke's a siscon. They all just underestimated how far he'd be willing to go.
>>
So, no talks about the oreimo cameos that are fucking massive plotholes?
>>
Sagiri is ero cute
>>
Is season 2 announced?
>>
>>161111850
Wew the mc is a big guy
>>
>>161113175
For you? I guess?
What happens when I take off his inspiration?
>>
File: 1497191660312.jpg (568KB, 1280x720px)
1497191660312.jpg
568KB, 1280x720px
>>161113202
it would be the extremium of suffering
>>
>>161113146
They are not plot holes, that just means the shows have a shared universe. I.e. Oreimo will never truly die.
>>
File: CtvP6vpUMAAn9dw.jpg (131KB, 1500x500px)
CtvP6vpUMAAn9dw.jpg
131KB, 1500x500px
>>161113146
It's not really a plothole. The timeline actually matches. They actually do meet up in the After Story.

In the After Story, it's confirmed that Kirino and Kyousuke are still dating. That Kirino tells Kuroneko all about the things they do together as a couple. And that Kuroneko does not consider Kirino to be any kind of pure thanks to whatever it is she's doing with Kyousuke.

That talk takes place in the same scene where Masamune sees them but he doesn't actually hear it.
>>
>>161113228
>>161113219
Fuck. I didn't know that an afterstory exists.
I thought it would be weird for them to still be hanging out together after the cringiest moment of their lives.
>>
>>161113339
They still hang out. In fact the day after Kyousuke confessed and they stayed at the hotel to fuck, they all met to hang out.

It's there where Kuroneko says that she doesn't like Kirino and Kyousuke holding hands in front of her or some shit. And Kirino stops doing that immediately.
>>
>>161113461
What's up with girls still hanging out with the guy that rejected them? This seems to be a trend in light novels. First Kirito, then Kyousuke and now Masamune...
>>
I gotta admit I dropped this 7 minutes in
>>
>>161113590
I'd drop you 2 seconds in if I ever see you in real life talking shit about this show like that.
>>
>>161113616
I mean you're fat as shit so
>>
>>
>>
I watch the whole season and my family still won't talk to me.
>>
>>161113865
Why would your family know you watched eromanga sensei?
>>
>>
>>161111796
>sexy
what nigga? sexy is not the word i would use to describe her. sure she's cute but sexy is way off
>>
File: Sagiri-tape.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px)
Sagiri-tape.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
>>161111796
Yes, and what they did with Her in that particular story is absolutely criminal... :^)
>>
>>161113920
The show does want to show her off as sexy though, most of the time we see Sagiri on screen we get either a panty shot, leg shot, undershirt shot or her chest.
>>
>>161113988
that's just fan service of a cute girl. still not sexy y'know
>>
Can someone explain the point of the piano scene?
>>
>>161114622
So that we can see some elf goodness? I dont think there's any other explanation.
>>
>>161114622
Can someone explain the point of the anime?
>>
>>161116698
Already explained here
>>161114737
>>
File: hotaru.jpg (80KB, 512x800px)
hotaru.jpg
80KB, 512x800px
This girl is 11 years old.
>>
>>161111918
They are not blood related. Just save the webms of her being sexy and save yourself the time.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.