[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would the anime industry collapse if the Japanese unionized and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gMfhd3g.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gMfhd3g.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Would the anime industry collapse if the Japanese unionized and demanded more for their work in animation? Would the quantity or quality of anime be affected?
>>
>>161107247
The industry is aready on the verge of collapsing.

The small and nimble studios and collection of talented people will begin releasing anime for streaming sites and certain groups on patreon and kickstarter.

The big studios will be left to languish and hire more untalented otaku who'll work for pennies and produce inferior product forcing more and more average anime watchers away from television and towards the streaming media on their media devices and consoles.
>>
>>161107460
>>
>>161107247
You made this thread last week.
>>
File: 1379334390917.jpg (40KB, 340x277px) Image search: [Google]
1379334390917.jpg
40KB, 340x277px
>>161107247
The west already has Bojak and Rick and Morty. Anine can't even compete with the west story wise and plot wise without drawing cute anime girls.
It's their last and only strength.
We all know that the people who write for cartoon were strongly influenced by anime and otaku culture and copied their style to cartoons.
>>
>>161107247
>tumblr gif
Fuck off, cancer.
>>
File: itagaki440_1.jpg (62KB, 900x245px) Image search: [Google]
itagaki440_1.jpg
62KB, 900x245px
http://animestyle.jp/2015/10/15/9433/
>>
>>161107589
Every anime I watched has been superior to Reddit & Memey, the storylines and ariting is so pathetic and juvenile and relies entirely on shock humor and shock value.
>>
>>161107247
quality would go down, unions impede progress
>>
>>161107247
Nice gif, you fucking cancer. Fuck off.
>>
>>161111366
Not surprised, the american cartoon industry was put out to pasture at the beginning of the century. Sure every now and again you get something good when whoever's funding things is willing to put out the serious cash in order to get a good director, writing team, and studio to actually make something worthwhile but those are so few and far between it's not enough to revitalize an essentially non-existent industry. Not to mention they always tend to cancel them because of behind the scenes bullshit.
>>
>>161112233
Last good western animation was Futurama, and thats before the reboot which has garbage writing and shouldnt have existed.
>>
>>161111366
>Every anime I watched has been superior to Reddit & Memey
Like?
>>
>>161107247
this thread again?
>>
>>161113721
Kemono Friends
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.