[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Six sisters are competing to win the affection of boy for most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1502027652185.png (3MB, 1401x1869px) Image search: [Google]
1502027652185.png
3MB, 1401x1869px
Six sisters are competing to win the affection of boy for most of their school life. The boy is pure hearted and blissfully unaware of why his six friends are so pushy and touchy with him. All the sisters are some kind of -dere archetype. One day, a new girl arrives who does not conform to any dere archetype. She is a genuinely nice person, and the MC develops a crush on her and asks his six friends for help in pursuing her. Because they can't say no to anything the boy asks, the six sisters agree to help like morons.
With time to highschool graduation ticking down day by day, the six sisters realize they must set aside their differences and that they must make a pact if they don't want to lose the boy. They must keep the boy and the new girl away from each other at all costs, and then agree to share him at the end. Or at least that's what they have on paper...
>>
Cool
>>
Cooru
>>
Gay
>>
>>161075796
the designs of aho and her mom set me off in all the right places. she's dumb but real lovable. idk about breeding stock, but I'd take care of her at least
>>
>>161075796
and then they end up murdering the new girl?
>>
>genderbent harem Osomatsu-san
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.