[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Obito.png (508KB, 1262x710px) Image search: [Google]
Obito.png
508KB, 1262x710px
>Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are even worse than scum
Is he right?
>>
File: Griffith_2016.jpg (169KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_2016.jpg
169KB, 1280x738px
>>161000805
>>
File: OHOHOHOHOHO.jpg (147KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
OHOHOHOHOHO.jpg
147KB, 800x1163px
>>161000919
>pleasing old men for money
>>
>>161000805
No, it entirely depends on the mission.
If the mission was information that was vital to the survival of a very important amount of people or equipment.
Leaving a comrade is more important.
If your job was to kill someone and you run away to save your own hide.
Yeah it's pretty cowardly.
>>
File: 1491545012508.jpg (215KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
1491545012508.jpg
215KB, 700x505px
he IS the coolest guy after all
>>
You can't just apply that saying to every situation.
Say you have a couple of friends that are doing something nasty, and they are slowly deteriorating. They are breaking the law, but you can't just leave them be, if you're an average person your conscience would be killing you. The only time you give up on them is once you've tried absolutely everything possible.
But I'm more of a "the end justifies the means" kinda guy, so I'd just send them to prison/rehab/whatever before they do something serious that would land them in jail for decade or even more.
>>
>>161000990
can you give me a quick run down on these two?
>>
>>161001190
Yeah, they're the first and the second Hokage of Konoha.
>Konoha's citizens bow down to them
>in contact with the ancient sages
>rumored to have hidden abilities
>control Konoha with an iron but fair fist
>own animals from all around the world
>will bankroll the first cities on the Moon (Konohagrad will be the first village)
>own kekkei-genkai research facilities around the world
>rumored to speak to eachother telepathically, even in death
>>
>>161001190
They're the most useless characters to ever exist even krillin accomplished more within his life.
>Inb4 dbfag
No db is shit now.
>>
>>161001913
Super is shit. DB/Z is still good
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.