[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where in the world is Mizukami Satoshi? Has the genius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: welp.png (193KB, 411x455px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
193KB, 411x455px
Where in the world is Mizukami Satoshi?

Has the genius finally run dry?
>>
c.1 by /a/nonymous (33d ago)
>>
>>160976956
I've had ch 2 tl'd for days now. Just waiting for my cleaner to finish
>>
>>160976693
Where in the world have you been, more like?
>>
File: eager.png (33KB, 566x557px) Image search: [Google]
eager.png
33KB, 566x557px
>>160976956
>>160977137
>>160977164

WHAT
>>
Sucks that it's feeling like the first part of Sengoku Youko. If it pulls itself out of mediocrity and can make it to second part Sengoku Youko levels of quality then I'll be happy.
>>
>>160977137
Where can I download chapter 1?
>>
>>160977348
Goddess I guess

>>160977198
Cleaner hasn't finished, which means typesetter can't start. So basically we're at a standstill now. Least my part is done.
>>
>>160977228
I thought the first part was better
Sengoku youko is my favourite of his manga
>>
>>160977228
Name one of his series that had a particularly good chapter one. I'll wait.
>>
>>160977228
>>160977742

I liked Biscuit Hammer. Sengoku Youko lost me when all the old characters got phased out.
>>
>>160977742
>>160978405

Spirit Circle would have to be my favorite.

After it, I even read all of his works like everybody is some reincarnation of characters from all his other previous works.
>>
>>160978405
I liked it better when it went away from Jinka. I felt like he was a pretty worn out character type. I liked it a lot more when it switched over to Senya and an older Shinsuke. Older Shinsuke blew the rest of the cast out of the water every time he was the focus.

>>160978918
Spirit Circle's ending felt weak, but I guess that was the point. Other than that, definitely A+.
>>
>>160978986
Shinsuke was the wind katana using human, right? I liked when he was around at the start of the second part, yeah. Seeing a character mature (sort of) is always a nice treat from timeskips
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.