[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

peak naruto. why did it have to become what it did...? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (582KB, 637x472px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
582KB, 637x472px
peak naruto. why did it have to become what it did...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIaSg6nUhhI
>>
Top tier

Mid Tier

Shit tier
>>
>>160975307
your opinion is bad
>>
>>160975369
5 and 6 are just noise, not music.
>>
>>160975406
you're legitimately autistic
>>
>>160975207
Because Kishimoto decided to focus on how mentally retarded the Uchiha as a whole are. And because hardwork can only get you so far, it's all about fucking eyepowers and being the chosen one.
>>
>>160975207
You mean peak of all the damn linkin park and sum 41 amv's they made out of an arc.
>>
>>160975207
Naruto became shit when Naruto turned into fucking Jesus who could never lose.
>>
File: Tobirama's_Rage.png (985KB, 1911x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tobirama's_Rage.png
985KB, 1911x1080px
>>160975207
Uchiha ruined Naruto. Every time I see Susanoo, I puke.
>>
>>160975508
>>160976403

Am I the only one who liked the entire series...?

I felt like kishimoto made some good points about how to deal with your life issues is empathy and hard work.
>>
>>160976510
I liked Naruto part one as a whole. It peaked early in the Chunnin exams, but the rest of the ride was enjoyable. Kishimoto refrained from doing any asspull shit for the most part, and the back story given to the characters was compelling.

Shippuden is fucked almost as soon as it begins. I stopped watching Naruto after the fight with the puppet dude. Funny that it is the first, only, and last time Sakura is actually useful. I dunno dude, too much of the story focused on how fucking dumb Sasuke and the Uchicha were, how useless the Leaf Village is without Naruto, and the theme of hard work was thrown out the fucking window. I think Naruto only ever trained three times in Shippuden: to master the shuriken rasengan, to use sage mode, and to control Kurama's chakra. Everything fucking else was handed to him.

The badly-written characters and plot far outnumber the good things. It's a dumb shounen that went from kinda believable ninja shit to Dragon Ball Z 2.0.
>>
>>160976999
This. Part 2 threw out the heart and soul of what made Naruto pretty good.
>>
>>160975207
There's a lot that went wrong and it can never be attributed to just one thing. The fact that we still have threads about it proves that. It's fascinating in a way that Bleach's fall from grace doesn't come close to. I don't mean to say Naruto's fall was more significant, it's quality remained higher than Bleach's and there was always a sense of progression even at its most sluggish.

I'd argue Naruto was making missteps very early on. It's sense of scale was all wrong. Land of Waves was such a strong first arc but it upped the scale to insane level faster than we were prepared for. Then even the normal ninja exams became a game of life or death. The story only took its foot off the pedal for more than a few chapters between dozens.
>>
>>160975207
>As the season goes on the scene with Guy and Lee crying changes to them dancing.
I miss when the other Konoha 12 besides Sasuke and Naruto mattered.
>>
>>160976510
>how to deal with your life issues is empathy and hard work.
Maximum kek considering he had 11 assistants working for him at the same time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.