[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I can't protect Berutoruto, he'd have to get into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (677KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
677KB, 960x640px
>I can't protect Berutoruto, he'd have to get into my armored mouth but it's a whole meter away!
>>
>>160971107
What the fuck
>>
A nice Frodo actually

Why didn't Reiner just open his mouth and threw Bert inside?
>>
File: 1492310084135.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492310084135.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
>hey armored titan, so I know youre being attacked by titans right now and the whole situation was just set up to be extremely fast paced and intense, but luckily all the titans that are currently crawling all over me like insects are just gonna freeze frame for a second so that the cast can have a quiet conversation on your body, but thats ok because as soon as mr one arm gets here he'll turn time back on and everything will become animated again.
>>
>>160974457
And that's why the anime doesn't work well with these scenes.
>>
>>160974697
it could have worked if that one fucking shot of the whole setup in freeze frame wasnt plastered on the screen for 5 seconds during the conversation. You could have kept it light in the closeup, zoomed back out and showed that the titans were still attacking and not frozen in place, and the scene would have worked. Its ruined with that artsy shot in the middle of it that totally takes you out of it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.