[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misato > Asuka > Rei I will post this every single day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: misatp.jpg (195KB, 737x397px) Image search: [Google]
misatp.jpg
195KB, 737x397px
Misato > Asuka > Rei
I will post this every single day until you understand.
>>
>>160925588
I thought that this was a globally accepted fact? Haruka is the slightly better Misato, though.
>>
>>160925588
People that like Misato are literal cucks. She will never love you.
>>
>>160925588
Asuka > Misato > Rei
>>
>>160925797
Wrong
>>
>>160925588
Between the hissy fit and the robot. Drunk cake stands tall.
>>
File: mk2.jpg (52KB, 602x339px)
mk2.jpg
52KB, 602x339px
>>160925588
I understand, anon.
>>
>>160925788
>She will never love you.
...and? She's still better than Asuka who is, in turn, better than Rei.
>>
> drunk woman with daddy issues
> aggressive bitch with literally no redeeming qualities
> disposable test-subject self aware of its worthlessness that achieves a modicum of self-value thanks to a faggot that won't get on a fucking robot

y-yeah guys, Rei is worst grill.
>>
>>160926812
>she's aware she's trash
that's the best reifags can come up with. why even live
>>
Misato is the most used up hag on the entire planet right after Ritsuko
>>
>>160925588

Asuka never tried to fuck Shinji during a moment of emotional vulnerability (Unless that angry face in EoE is an actual memory) and Rei is not an alcoholic.
>>
>>160925588

Misato>Ritsuko>Rei>Asuka
>>
What would a date with either Misato or Ritsuko be like?
>>
>>160929546
That's hot. Shinji could use to release some tension.
>>
>>160930039
Straight to a love hotel then you go your separate ways
>>
>>160930176

But I want to be the cat who helps Ritsuko stave off her loneliness.
>>
>>160925588
other shows > Evangelion
>>
>>160925788
Why do you say so?
>>
>>160933103
She'll either be thinking about somebody else or more likely won't love you as much as her past lover. She'd be a good fuck but she will always be looking past you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.