[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are actually people that think the last two episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1500406737084.jpg (233KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1500406737084.jpg
233KB, 560x577px
>there are actually people that think the last two episodes of eva were revolutionary kino and not just a result of a low budget & rushed work
>>
>>160922066
Why it can't be the two? Phoenix Wright had serious issues of resources and the result was one of the best games of all time.
>>
>>160922066
And why not both?
>>
>there are people who fell for the evangelion meme in the first place
>>
>>160922066
>>160922122
>brainlets that fell for the "eva is meaningless shlock made on a shoestring budget" meme
>>
>>160922066
It gave a good closure to "Shinges" character development, he finally learnt that he should love himself, and that this Thot "A-Cyka" had similarities to him but was instead a bitch and said bitchhood led to her demise
>>
>>160922066

>and not just a result of a low budget & rushed work

I actually just thought they were the result of cough syrup abuse.
>>
>>160922066
>fell for the budget meme
>>
>>160922066
it was rushed work and strict editorial oversight, not rushed work and low budget

the broadcaster was pissed off Anno killed off Kaworu (who they considered a child character, while Anno didn't; Gainax were under contractual obligation not to kill any kid characters hence Toji surviving in the anime) and demanded to oversee the production of the rest of the series thus interfering with an already-rushed production schedule
money wasn't the problem
>>
Apart from straying from the typical depth of other anime of its time (maybe), I have no clue how anyone older than 20-22 can think the ending of this anime was profound in any way. It's like... Catcher in the Rye depth. Teenage insecurity honed for maximum cutting edge. It's like a 12-year-old thinking the bullies are "idiots" and going around thinking he's suddenly Nietzsche or Immanuel Kant. A-brand autism.
>>
>>160922066
thats why they made EoE right? cuz those last episodes were garbage
>>
>>160926154
They made EoE because the 2 last episodes werent what was meant originally by anno, but they honestly arent bad at all
>People really wanted some big final fight in "psychology and introspection: the anime"
>>
>>160926025
anon
who do you think was the target audience for this series?
how old were (most of) the people who are long-time fans and obsess about it when they first saw it?
>>
>>160922164
this, /a/ tries so hard to be contrarian
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.