[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can't study!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 018.jpg (398KB, 1314x1920px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
398KB, 1314x1920px
>Sinking your own ship with no survivors.

Why did she do this? Its pretty clear that lit is gonna win but come on.
>>
>>160919186
because she's suffering from bitchitis. she only decided to make a move because she saw other girls moving in on her territory. if it wasn't for that she would have permanently kept yuiga as her beta orbiter without committing or putting out.
>>
>/lit/ is going to win
You're probably baiting, but no one is even close to winning. If the series ended anytime soon, it would be a non-ending
>>
Is Fumino going to have the same disease that killed her mother ???
>>
>>160921233
yes
>>
I would argue that it preserves her ship. Getting a conclusion to her romance right now would destroy it.

> lit is gonna win
She isn't. She doesn't even like him.
>>
>>160923960
>She doesn't even like him
Are you by chance a fellow harem protagonist?
>>
>>160924009
It's just a meme at this point.
>>
>>160924097
>>160924009
It isn't being dense or a meme. I just don't see the evidence /lit/ likes him or will come to. If Uruka loses I doubt there will be a romance end. She is the romance heroine.
>>
>>160924179
Are /sp/fags really this deluded?
>>
>>160919186
It survived the axe so they have to keep going for atleast another dozen chapters..
>>
Why do you keep on starting your threads with worst girl? They barely reach 200 posts, if not 150.
>>160923960
I didn't take you for an /sp/fag denseanon
>>
>>160924456
Well it was a /sp/ chapter so what did you expect me to start with?

I think sensei and sci are better girls anyway.
>>
/sp/ killed the threads
>>
feet
>>
>>160924821
Well, what else is there to discuss? We have a week's break, /sp/ is losing as per usual, and we're gonna have a sensei chapter next week. At least you have good taste.
>>
>>160924893
>sensei chapter next week
Nice. To be honest though I do feel like lit will win the others seem more "gimmicky". That is unless they introduce a new girl.
>>
>>160919186
her feetses are so cute holy shit
why would you start a thread about feets if you are not gonna talk about her footsies?
>>
>>160924948
While introducing a new girl would "change it up", we've already had enough girls. We need more characterization from everyone, make them deeper I guess. The preview said that he's going back to the forbidden room, we assumed that it was sensei's house or the guidance counselor room. Hopefully the former rather than the latter, seeing as him visiting a teacher in school might be scandalous.
While I'm fine with anyone winning, I just hope that it won't be /sp/. She screwed up hard, this time.
>>
File: 21.png (429KB, 894x1300px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
429KB, 894x1300px
>>160925117
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.