[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Type Moon (Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fate.jpg (338KB, 1300x1747px) Image search: [Google]
fate.jpg
338KB, 1300x1747px
What are your thoughts on Type Moon (Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai, Melty Blood, Fate, Mahoyo)
>>
never heard of em
>>
>>160886380
Finished Tsukihime the other day. It was really good. I wish Type Moon focused more on making new stories rather than milking Fate
>>
>>160886380
I want it to go back to the murder fantasy that was Tsuki.
>>
>>160886380
Nasu is a hack.
>>
>>160886380
Good when it was underground, shit when it became mainstream (around the time of Fate Zero anime).
>>
>>160886380
Tsukihime is the best thing from them, it's superior to FSN by any measure.

What makes Tsukihime better than FSN is the atmosphere, you can feel the danger, the drama, the mindfuck. The music does a better job to add to the atmosphere than FSN. The characters interactions are so superior to the character interactions of FSN that it hurts, and the slice of life segments and Shirou's point of view is fucking annoying. FSN plot is too forced at times, some times they lead to plot holes,weak plot or unexplainable developments. Tsukihime's plot flows better, it's simple and credible.

Tsukihime's plot is also more mature, each resolution have more weight to them 1) Arc and Shiki didn't end up in good terms in Ciel's True End, 2) After every single of the Far Side of the Moon routes, Arc and Ciel will keep hunting Roa, 3) Akiha ends up as a doll in one ending, 4) Akiha and Kohaku die in another end, 5) Hisui's Good End wasn't precisely happy. In F/sn, only 2 characters couldn't be saved: 1) Ilya in UBW, 2) Saber and Ilya in HF.

Shirou never actually shows his resolve when it comes to deal with people who are prepared to kill,and the story does not have serious and mature Masters - aside from Zouken and the only time Shirou had to confront one of his friends, was in HF against Black Saber. Shiki, on the other hand, had to fight Arc, Ciel, Akiha, and Satsuki at some point - there's also the point when he realizes all what Kohaku has been doing. FSN is just too light and aimed at teenagers. That why the dark and cold as ice Tsukihime is superior.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.