[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lives in a place like this >I hate this town and want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot (20).png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (20).png
2MB, 1366x768px
>lives in a place like this
>I hate this town and want to move away!
What a dumb cunt. Also, that ritual dance scene was really nice.
>>
I lived in a very small town in a conservative family who expected a lot of me and had longstanding traditions I was expected to uphold and can empathize a lot with the desire to move away to the big city. From what I saw of her life it wasn't bad, but it was stifling, the gentle kind of death where you know 'this is all there is'.

It's also a 'grass is always greener' kind of situation.
>>
>there are people who forgot the mordern conveniences living in a city
Rural life isn't that comfy anon
t. filthypino
>>
Why did she say she wanted to be reborn as a boy?
>>
>>160775277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6wq6UBbOHw
>>
>>160775176
>I'd rather live a life dictated by my conservative surrounding than post dank memes and shitpost on the internet

>t .OP

Yeah, no. Not buying that.
>>
File: Screenshot (23).png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (23).png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>160775277
>>160775376
Her home is lovely, and I think rural is a stretch. I live in a ratty apartment and work in a plant. There's not much green grass to peek at over here.
>>
>>160775728
She's a teenager who lives in a conservative family who want her to uphold their traditions. I'm not sure what you're not getting here. She's made fun of in school, is disliked by people in town along with others, is generally ostracized and in a sort of 'on an island' position with her father.

If you really don't understand where she is coming from I'm starting to question whether you're just trolling or are actually autistic and have trouble empathizing.
>>
>>160775838
>made fun of in school, is disliked by people in town along with others
When did this happen?
>>
I WANT TO MARRY MITSUHA AND LET TAKI FUCK HER AND CUM INSIDE.
>>
File: 1475090972802.jpg (6KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475090972802.jpg
6KB, 250x240px
>>160775961
>>
>>160775910
DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE MOVIE YOU DUMB FUCK
>>
>>160776028
>>160775910
>>160775838
desu I found the plot to be subpar so I just tuned out and enjoyed the excellent visuals.
>>
>>160776123
How can you know the plot is subpar if you tune it out?
Don't ask stupid questions which would have been answered if you just payed the fuck attention
>>
File: Screenshot (24).png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (24).png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>160776187
Maybe yours and the Japanese definition of bullying/ostracism is a little different from mine, but it's not like I didn't get the gist just from being present. Either way, you'd have to pry a home like that from my dead hands. It's just an opinion there, guy.
>>
I lived in a little town in my country couple of years ago with about 1500 inhabitants and a two hour drive from the nearest city. It had one pub, buses came twice a day, and the only pregnant woman in town was on the other side of the fjord. Everyone knew everyone and everything that happened. I never really got to know the people there, and was treated as an outsider. Not that I try that much to get to know the villagers though, I was only there for work.

It has the nicest nature in the entire country though. I really want to take a trip back for a vacation. The movie really reminded me about that town.
>>
>>160776734
i live in a town of 2000 people and everybody is pregnant and there's 8 pubs wtf
>>
>>160778033
>everybody is pregnant
Muslim country or chink country?
>>
>>160778033
It was a town that mostly lived on tourism, and all the young people had left to get jobs. The tourism jobs were taken by foreigners mostly, who made a years fortune by just working here for two months. The only jobs for young people were working in a couple of stores or in health.

The town really suffered from the young people that left and never returned, and the population in the town gets lower every year. It's like that a lot in my country, young people just can't get jobs in the rural outskirts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.