[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just read this entire thing over the last 3 days and I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gantz.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gantz.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
I just read this entire thing over the last 3 days and I just want to say that despite everything that happened in the story, the thing I'm STILL pissed about is Kishimoto getting killed off and never coming back.

What the fuck man, you draw her naked in the beginning of every chapter and then just expect me to be okay with the titties I'm most attached to just disappearing. Then to top it all off you fucking tease me with the "3rd revival" implying it's her and instead bring back that shitty little middle school kid before best girl? What the fuck!

Had to get that off my chest, what a fucking ride this manga was
>>
>>160711538
Why Lara Croft? Because she supplies the virgins with pity sex?
>>
>>160711538
Go back to /tv/.
>>
I figured there won't be much discussion, but a little detail really bothered me

After Kurono kicks Kishimoto out, where does she go? She's dressed in her pajamas when back in the room. Is this ever explained?
>>
>>160712445
AFAIK, no, is never explained.
>>
>>160714174

ok so it was left out, it's something that bothered me since she had nowhere to go after leaving Kuronos, then suddenly shes doing just fine
>>
>>160715386
I thought she was sleeping on a bench or something
>>
>>160715412
she was before she came to kuronos but since she was in pajamas I thought it meant she found somewhere else

was she just changing into pjs to sleep on the bench?

it doesn't matter, I'm just upset she never came back.

I wasn't ready for such a loss filled manga, but now that its over I'm not sure what to do with myself
>>
>>160711501
Yeah it's a shame that they killed the best girl and kept her dead, especially since she held her own on one of the most lethal missions that they got sent on.
>>
>>160717107
yeah the mission balance was actually all over the place

Buddhist temple had the thousand arm guy who could one shot black suits and you wouldn't see something that drastic again until Italy

It really did a good job of making me tense for every mission after since I was worried a team wipe could happen at any time
>>
>>160717461
Yeah, between the thousand arm statue guy and the gigantic statue, the temple mission was great. Only the Osaka mission reached hype levels like that.
>>
>>160711501
I stopped reading this when they were running through the giant alien sewers, how much more is there?
>>
>>160711501

anon, its implied everyone comes back at the end. they learn how to hack gantz and bring people back without points. pay attention, speedreader
>>
>>160711501
I thought killing off Kishimoto was a mistake as well, this was one of the first mangas I ever read and probably the first female character I felt attached to as well. I read up until that dumb new girlfriend bitch was wandering through the alien place yelling his name over and over again then dropped it, but that was like years ago.
>>
>>160721184
>mangas
>>
>>160720615
>>160720615
Is it? Why did Kurono get so mad when the God Aliens brought them back and then immediately killed them again?
>>
Of course in the moment he is going to say he will bring her back, but after time passes and having to go on so many missions just to get Katou back he would just want to leave the game, and that is what he did. It was probably realistic in that sense.
>>
Reika was best girl honestly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.