[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he called imperfect when he's clearly superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Best boy.jpg (64KB, 701x860px) Image search: [Google]
Best boy.jpg
64KB, 701x860px
Why is he called imperfect when he's clearly superior than his other forms?
>>
>>160638920
Editor is a fucking hack
>>
Why is he called cell when he's a multicellular organism
>>
>>160638920
they failed english
>>
>>160638920
Complacency is an op weakness
>>
>>160639160
His body is made up of cells. Hence the name Cell.
>>
>>160642884
My body is made up of cells but I'm not named Cell.
>>
>>160642884
Oh, like I'm made up of atoms and my name is Adam?
>>
>>160642925
Prove it
>>
>>160638920
Just by absorbing humans, he went from being on par with piccolo to stomp android 16 and 17.
Had he kept travelling to different timelines and then absorbed billions of ningens, he would have been way stronger than his perfect form
>>
>>160642935
Hi Adam
>>
File: CellsBody.png (247KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
CellsBody.png
247KB, 512x384px
>>160643149
Perfect Cell still had his tail, he just never used it outside of GT. I think he believed that by absorbing more than the androids it would show he's not perfect. Just goes to show that pride was his downfall and Imperfect Cell probably have fucked around as much.
>>
>>160643149

actually what he should have done was travel through space for Freeza soldiers. They would have given him far more power than earth ever could.
>>
>>160638920

why didn't he absorb all the people defeated? When he mopped piccolo he just threw him into the ocean.
>>
>>160643613
If he told them he's made from Frieza's DNA he could've reunited Frieza's empire under him.
>>
>>160643612
Probably he was designed by Gero to not absorb anymore, hence why his tail retracted into his body
I think it's safe to assume that GT is not canon
>>
>absorbs 17
>jobs to tien
>>
>>160638920
Does he look like any of the species he's composed of in this form? He's imperfect because the computer couldn't properly synthesize all those species properly. He needed the androids to bring out the more important traits.
>>
>>160643871
This, his tail was for reproduction in the final stage.
>>
>>160643667
There might've been an upper limit to what he could get through absorbtion alone.
>>
>>160644004
Absorbtion is the only way he powered up, minus Super Perfect Cell in which he either got a zenkai boost or went fucking super saiyan due to his saiyan cells (some say he absorbed Goku's cell post the explosion to power up, then Super Perfect Cell is another absobtion-based form)
In-universe it would be that Gero was smart enough to create a warrior stronger than the emperor of the galaxy, even modify two humans to be stronger than him, but did not realise that Cell could have kept just absorbing everything
Out of universe: Tori realised that too late during the publishing of the manga and so gave the purpose to absorb his enemies to boo
>>
File: 1414253778371.png (67KB, 200x221px) Image search: [Google]
1414253778371.png
67KB, 200x221px
>that part where the souls of all his victims surround him instead of a normal glowing aura
>>
>>160638920
beta logic
>>
>>160638920
Polls for the Lulz Guys!

http://www.strawpoll.me/13604557
http://www.strawpoll.me/13596136
https://strawpoll.com/axfy24be
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.