[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li st=PL5wIANSfI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: interstella-5555-3.jpg.png (3MB, 1930x1300px) Image search: [Google]
interstella-5555-3.jpg.png
3MB, 1930x1300px
Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5wIANSfIdw_7vtJe9T5Y5WTiF2kAnZoW
>>
Stella is waifu material
>>
Sell me on it OP. Without going into spoilers.
>>
>>160562161
It's from an era when liking anime instantly made you uncool, Daft Punk basically said "fuck you, I like cartoons and from this day onwards so does the rest of the world" and thust the world liked anime decades before normies knew what it was.
>>
>>160562327
Oh it's just some vanity project like Afro Samurai then?
>>
ONE MORE TIME
>>
>>160562161
>spoilers

its just like 12 music videos put together, its more significant because it exists at all than anything contained therein

>>160562361
similar i guess but Samuel L Jackson elevates it to being awesome, there's no dialogue in Interstella

did you not hear about Daft Punk/Kanye West's collab years ago? Similarly notable because it's an Akira homage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
>>
>>160562689
>similar i guess but Samuel L Jackson elevates it to being awesome
Christ thanks for telling me what anime to skip. Got more recommendation? I will skip each and every one of them
>>
File: galaxy-express-999.jpg (283KB, 1000x1159px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-express-999.jpg
283KB, 1000x1159px
>>160561442
>Stella is waifu material
She's also basically Maetel
>>
>>160562754
>Daft Punk's concept for the film involved the merging of science fiction with entertainment industry culture and was further developed with their collaborator Cédric Hervet. All three brought the album and the completed story to Tokyo in the hope of creating the film with their childhood hero, Leiji Matsumoto. After Matsumoto joined the team as visual supervisor, Shinji Shimizu had been contacted to produce the animation and Kazuhisa Takenouchi to direct the film.

>Many elements common to Matsumoto's stories, such as a romanticism of noble sacrifice and remembrance of fallen friends, appear in Interstella 5555. Daft Punk revealed in an interview that Captain Harlock was a great influence on them in their childhood. They also stated, "The music we have been making must have been influenced at some point by the shows we were watching when we were little kids."[6]

Matsumoto made galaxy express 999, i mean come on the name is even similar lol
>>
File: chiri.jpg (81KB, 1920x885px) Image search: [Google]
chiri.jpg
81KB, 1920x885px
>>160562734
What can men do against such reckless plebiantry?
>>
>>160562878
You're the one with horrid grammar and the taste of a 12 year old. That dares call me names.
>>
>>160562327
>and thust the world liked anime decades before normies knew what it was.
jokes on you people still see otaku as human trash
>>
>>160562829
>"The music we have been making must have been influenced at some point by the shows we were watching when we were little kids."
There should be a note that Captain Harlock's french dub has redubbed music, which was early french electronic music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwJhqX_uBTk
>>
>>160563494
Yet they still like Interstella 5555, which means they like chinese cartoons.
>>
>>160560209
>>160560209

would be a 10/10 if it wasnt because of the sh*tty end. 1st anime i ever finished in my life (without considering DB, DBZ and pokemon movies). Loved the music. its from back when french electronic producers and DJs ruled the European scene and Nederland EDM was a spermatozoon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.