[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me WHY /a/ is so obsessed with studio wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 6951963.png (44KB, 194x214px) Image search: [Google]
6951963.png
44KB, 194x214px
Can someone tell me WHY /a/ is so obsessed with studio wars? Pinning studios against each other is literally the epitome of retarded. It's the production staff that makes something good/or not.
>>
>>160555554
It is becoming less and less common slowly but surely and the opinion in you post is slowly becoming more and more common but there are always going to be those stuck in that 2012 mindset who fail to appreciate this.
>>
>>160555554
I genuinely think this is how you can spot crossboarders from /v/. Studio wars make literally no sense if you're even somewhat versed in the medium.
>>
what do /v/ users do when they come here and they can't post console war garbage?
studio wars.
>>
>>160555776
I think the majority of /a/ thinks in terms of studios. There are a bunch of people that know maybe 5-10 big name directors and a few writers but mostly still think of studios.
>>
>>160555910
Yes, but why? Is everyone that posts on /a/ literally THIS much of a brainlet?
>>
>>160556002
It is just a symptom of being a casual seasonal anime fan here for the memes, community and social outlet without a real genuine interest in the medium itself. The kind of fan that will ditch anime as soon as the stop being a NEET, and get a job and friends.
>>
>>160555554
Normalfags
>>
It was a deliberate attack on the post quality of this board, which was so incredibly successful that it is now the default state of this place.
>>
>>160557316
I think it has been the default position of the western anime fandom across the entire internet for quite sometime. Until you get down to those who are far deeper in than most you only get name recognition of a few members of staff. It's not as if this kind of attitude is entirely non-existent in the Japanese fanbase too there a quite a lot of fans or haters of certain studios there too.
>>
>>160556002
>Yes, but why? Is everyone that posts on /a/ literally THIS much of a brainlet?
You'd be surprised. In the Re:Creators threads I've seen people shit on the animation studio because of the bad story several times, instead of shitting on the writer or even the director.

Or the countless threads where people are misinformed about merch and BD sales, or when they say that fan reactions affected the anime episode even though it's been storyboarded at least a month in advance.
>>
>>160557641
My favourite is "Studio X is finished" after a show they've done animation production for has performed badly in BD sales even though they weren't even on the committee.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.