[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about fact that "next Miyazaki" ac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: vitalfluid.jpg (368KB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [Google]
vitalfluid.jpg
368KB, 1280x1438px
How do you feel about fact that "next Miyazaki" actually turned the one who Miyazaki hates — filthy, pandering to otaku, nerd?
>–After the Miko mai scene, the scene with Kuchikami sake follows…this scene gave me a big shock in a good way. There is a sort of fetishism in there.
>You’re right. That was a hidden fetish factor. I personally wanted to express something like that. In The Garden of Words, I created the scene where feet are being touched for the same reason…I wanted to include some fetish factors that people get a bit of excitement from. It’s just like that this time. I claimed my right to include at least one fetish part (lol). It’s not necessarily obvious…some are academic and others could be indicated in a subtle way hidden behind the story…(lol) Hopefully, people also feel their heart skips a beat.
https://manga.tokyo/report/interview-with-makoto-shinkai-director-of-kimi-no-na-wa/
>>
He'd fit right into Kyoani, like late Kon with late Madhouse. But it's what people say for 10 or more years. This all young and promising man is also old as fuck now
>>
I wonder if the Sinkai's cat is still alive.
>>
>>160553005
>1990+27
>giving a shit about miyazaki
>>
>>160553005
He is not the next Miyazaki. He's himself.
>>
File: 1415172690787.jpg (11KB, 407x286px)
1415172690787.jpg
11KB, 407x286px
>emotional reunion scene
>you touched my boobies you baka!
>>
>girl spits something out
>fetish factor

How deluded can people be?
>>
>>160553005
>next Miyazaki

next what now?
>>
>sexuality shouldn't be depicted in art
lmao explain the last 1000 years of art
>>
>>160553005
Perfectly reasonable. No wonder he's better than Miyazaki in every way.
>>
WTF I hate Kimi no na wa now
>>
>>160559944
>Cartoons
>Art
>>
>>160561325
>greentext
>witty
>>
This isn't even the best gender bender anime, why the fuck did it got so popular? It's not bad, it just isn't as good as people say it is.

On the other hand I'm glad is not an adaptation, hope we get more original shit.

>inb4 is actually an adaptation and all my dreams and hopes dies.
>>
>>160556448
>>
>>160561460
How new are you?
>>
File: 20170730042400_002.jpg (650KB, 1280x1844px)
20170730042400_002.jpg
650KB, 1280x1844px
>>160553005
>In The Garden of Words, I created the scene where feet are being touched for the same reason
Glad to know that Shinkai is a footbro
>>
>>160561460
It is an adaptation my son, Shinkai lurks on /a/ and decided to steal /a/non's Keit-Ai and make a movie out of it.
>>
>>160561621
I've been here for 10 years, I just happened to get a job last year ;_;
>>
>>160553005
>next Miyazaki
Won't be a thing ever. The man will come back from the grave to produce one less movie before his retirement.
>>
>>160555400
ya and hes not even close to miyazaki. there are tons of other directors who seem much closer to miyazaki in mindset, its just that shinkai and miyazaki's shit is quite close at a glance.
>>
>>160562081
Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (517KB, 1920x1080px)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
517KB, 1920x1080px
>>160553005
>director does what he wants and pander to himself
>"h-how dare he is not pander to ME! T-that's otaku pandering!!! T-t-that's not creative!!!!

Laughing at every /v/ tears, every single times, forever, over this utter degeneracy and hypocrisy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.