[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he still watches Dragonball in 2017 There's either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1499815336563.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1499815336563.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>he still watches Dragonball in 2017

There's either a problem with underages here or simple manchilds not outgrowing kiddy shit
>>
File: easy mode.png (179KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
easy mode.png
179KB, 600x453px
>>160536591
>Watch Dragonball
>Watch anime
>Not just read the manga
>He'd rather stuff shit down his throat than wait for truly quality food to come along
>>
File: laughingsluts.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>160536591
>I only watch mature anime for mature people, such as myself.
>>
>>160536659
Better than being a literal manchild watching shit that is targeted for 11 year olds
>>
>>160536754
The joke is that there is no mature anime fedora tipping manchild
>>
>>160536920
But there is anime not targeted at kids or manga that isn't targeted at kids. Keep damage controlling manchild.
>>
>>160536591
It's fun, and the filler guy does a great job fleshing out the characters.
It's a shame toei ignores the filler guy completely during the shitty arcs.
>>
how dare you!
>>
>>160536591
Give a legitimate reason why watching shonen as an adult is bad or why the series is bad. It's just like watching action movies just because you like fun action, and there's nothing wrong with that (but if you think otherwise, you're free to back your opinion with reasonable arguments.)

By the way, it's shonen because it's serialized in a shonen magazine. The contents of the series have almost nothing to do with that label. Seinen manga can be truly mature and complex or just SoL moeshit; shonen manga can be a lighthearted romantic comedy set in high school or an attempt to give readers an intelligent, well-written story without being too dark for teenagers.
>>
>>160537032
Name 3 fedora
>>
File: 1501448298617.png (3MB, 1986x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1501448298617.png
3MB, 1986x1484px
>>160536591

>not understanding the deep plot that is super.

Pendeja.
>>
>>160537300
>4chan
>Comentar en EspaƱol

Why?
>>
>>160537267
>It's just like watching action movies just because you like fun action

So what you're the type to watch garbage transformers and fast and furious as an adult?

No matter how you try twist it DB super is a shounen targeted towards kids it's in the battle genre of shounen so don't try pretend it's some deep shit. Time to grow up and the let the new generation enjoy their content. I don't know how a grown adult can still stomach the same old tired tropes that he's grown up seeing in this shit.
>>
>>160537366
Or at the very least dbfags need to stop making multiple retarded threads about their shit show. Christ I thought one of the benefits of generals was to prevent this.
>>
>So what you're the type to watch garbage transformers and fast and furious as an adult?
I've never seen that stuff and I'm not interested in Dragon Ball since a long time ago. I'm not calling you out on your bullshit because you "insulted my favorite anime."
>No matter how you try twist it DB super is a shounen targeted towards kids
Don't exaggerate. If you want to support your views it's better you don't do that. It's not exactly for little children, it's for teens.
>it's in the battle genre of shounen so don't try pretend it's some deep shit.
I am not pretending it's deep. It's violent, but not deep. And it being shonen doesn't mean that it can't be enjoyable for adults (adults are allowed to like simple things, by the way. Not everything has to be deep as fuck to be acceptable entertainment and simple things can be good in their own way.)
>Time to grow up and the let the new generation enjoy their content.
Who are "the new generation" and what is "their content"? Can't you enjoy both old and new series, anyway?
>I don't know how a grown adult can still stomach the same old tired tropes that he's grown up seeing in this shit.
I don't know how a grown adult (which you don't appear to be at this point) can be this upset about what genre of entertainment other people like. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>160536591
>he still watches anime in 2017
>>
>>160536591
There's no point trying to convince them. At this point it's pathetic to see how much in denial Dragonball fans are.
>>
>>160539284
Can they at least be banned?
>>
>>160536591
>watching drag on brawl at all
Wasn't that the series with the endless screaming, grunting and foes making constipated faces at each other so the studio can pad out the episodes.

Oh and the prequel is absolute trash too. Dropped it at its unfunny attempts at humour with trash tier gags like the bald guy farting on some hobo who had never taken a bath to win the match or on another one the MC acting like a monkey to get some hits in on an old guy.

Toriyama is a hack and Dr. Slump is his only well known readable manga, in the sense it's not so bad you should immediately drop if you have any semblance of good taste.
>>
>>160540280
Now this is a good argument.
>>
File: 1492726995861.png (261KB, 413x379px) Image search: [Google]
1492726995861.png
261KB, 413x379px
>>160536634
>he's still using food metaphors in the current year
>>
>>160536591
Welcome to 2017 /a/.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.