[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has this garbage been running for over two years? What could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: blackclover.png (599KB, 600x438px)
blackclover.png
599KB, 600x438px
How has this garbage been running for over two years? What could the japs possibly see in it?
>>
>>160525992
It's pretty good and consistently one of the best sellers since the first volume.
It panders to children and teenagers, which is its publisher target consumers.
>>
>>160525992
SJW is trying to turn it into Naruto 2.0 which is pretty much the biggest middle finger to Naruto.
>>
File: Fairy-Tail-summary.gif (816KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy-Tail-summary.gif
816KB, 600x798px
>>160525992
2 years? Try 11
>>
>>160525992
Because it has attractive girls with nice boobs, action and nakama power. That's really all you need to grab the attention of young boys. I feel like a lot people seem to forget who the target audience is.
>>
>>160526977
Didn't you got the memo? All shows must pander to only a certain generation of people and die with it, rather than appeal to all of them. Fuck little kids
>>
>>160525992
A large amount of people gladly pay for generic schlock, see >>160526943
>>
>>160528798
It wasn't little kids problem that old farts pirate and steal all their entertainment and deem paying money to people who makes the things they enjoy to be a foreign culture.

People simply work for the people who are willing to paid them money in order to pay their bills and enjoy life.

That's all.
>>
>>160525992
Classic nip shit taste
>>
>>160525992
It's pretty generic but somehow I'm having fun while reading it, I like Asta and his group antics.
>>
>>160529970
they should really start increasing eng subs with it so there fans aren't forced to support the dubs and or steal to get it
>>
>>160525992
>work with interesting premise and decent style alongside interesting plot progression gets called garbage

I dunno. I guess nobody likes it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.