/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she purifies all liquids she touches, then wouldn't her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: the worst stand of all time.png (1008KB, 810x812px) Image search: [Google]
the worst stand of all time.png
1008KB, 810x812px
If she purifies all liquids she touches, then wouldn't her blood turn into pure water? How is she still alive?
>>
>>160489790
Does she even bleed?
>>
>>160489790
she turns her blood into pure blood
>>
File: aquass.png (941KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
aquass.png
941KB, 810x810px
>>160489790
She shouldn't be able to get drunk, the wine would turn into water the moment it gets in her mouth.

Shitty inconsistency for the sake of comedy.
>>
>>160490187
You can make yourself sick just by drinking loads of water, you know?

It's a total physical miracle how much some people can drink alcoholic beverages.
>>
>>160489790
aqua is a shit cumdump but when I try to cumdump her my cum turns into water
>>
>>160489790
in s1e10, why didn't Kazuma use her flood magic to cool the Destroyer?
>>
>>160491188
Cum isn't liquid, though. Did you even go to school?
>>
>>160491380
It clearly is. The viscosity doesn't stop it from being a liquid. Everything from petrol to fucking heavy oil is a liquid, with cum in the middle.
>>
>>160489790
She can actively prevent herself from purifying shit, she just doesn't because of a combination of laziness, arrogance (it's demeaning to her as a godess to have to reduce her holy aura), and stupidity.
>>
>>160490187
I always just assume she drinks so much so fast because if she goes slowly the wine turns to water, meaning she has no choice but to go all in.
>>
>>160489790
>her stupidity is a result of her brain not getting enough oxygen because her blood is water
>>
>>160491636
DEEPEST LORE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.