[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just caught up to Made in Abyss Anime >want to discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>just caught up to Made in Abyss Anime
>want to discuss in the threads too
>spoilers almost in every single post
Manga Board fucking when? I literally cannot discuss as an animefag in those threads.
>>
>>160454554
Better start reading then.
>>
>>160454554
>I literally cannot discuss as an animefag in those threads.
Then don't. Not like a manga board woud stop spoilers, anyway.
>>
>>160454554
Stop being some filthy secondary and start consuming more than just Anime then.
If you don't read Manga, dabble in LNs, and play through the occasional VN you quite frankly do not belong on this board.
>>
>>160454953
I read manga, I just don't read the MiA manga, because if I did, there would be no point in watching the anime anymore. I'd already know everything and that be boring as shit.
>>
>>160454953
>>160454779
Spoiling shit is against the rules anyways. It's why there's a spoiler text and spoiler checkbox for images.

Just letting you know ;)
>>
You know, you can just split up the threads into MiA anime/manga only. Make one yourself "MiA for anime-only" etc. If people still want to spoiler you intentionally in those threads then they're just being dicks and imo you should report them.

There is nothing anywhere mandating that everything must be in one thread, fucking especially when there are fucking huge gaps in what animeonly/manga readers know about the series.
>>
>>160454554
Remind them. If they're going to be dicks about it and continue spoiling those who come to the work through the anime--as the industry works, being that anime are essentially the publisher's commercials--then you've discovered something of that work's fanbase; that they're not particularly mindful of the enjoyment they derive from it and don't want the work to succeed by others experiencing that enjoyment.
>>
>>160454953
Take it to chinkmoot for not making a board exclusively about animation in general and giving us these weird mixes instead.
>>
>>160454872
Not gonna make an argument but we used to have manga threads and anime threads, don't know why nobody does that anymore.
>>
File: 1379054607119.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1379054607119.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>being a secondary
>>
>>160455074
Intentionally spoiling someone is against the rules. Talking about the latest developments in the series where animeonlys might run into them isn't. So you need someone who is really blatant about it on top of mods who give a shit. Because, honestly, there's way more work for them than coddling retards who try to go into discussion threads and expect everyone to cater to how much they've watched.
>>
>>160454554
discuss with a small group
>>
>>160454554
bumpu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.