[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man what a shitty film. Pacing was all over the place, the climax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1501211485564.jpg (2MB, 2067x1377px) Image search: [Google]
1501211485564.jpg
2MB, 2067x1377px
Man what a shitty film. Pacing was all over the place, the climax didn't connect, and it's just so convoluted to try and fit its own logic. You telling me these kids, who are writing diary entries every day, didn't even check the date? It seems all so set up just to make the plot work, and in the end it just feels unfinished.
>>
>>160392712
I hated it as well
>>
>>160392712
Yeah, for me this film does not make zense.
>>
I liked it.
>>
Yeah man what a piece of shit! NO idea why it won all those awards and made $300 million at the box office. Those people are wrong and I'm right!
>>
ITT: Contrarians.
>>
>>160392712
"Pacing" is the go to complaint for when people can't find much to criticize
>>
Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>160392712
I think the real glaring flaw of the film is how they set up the romance, probably the most important plot development in the film, through a damn 3 minute montage. Everything after that loses almost all its impact.
For a movie about bonds they really didn't flesh out the bond that Taki and Mitsuha had.
>>
>>160392712
I liked Koe no Katachi (by based Kyoani, also known as GodAni, best studio in existence) so much better :^)
>>
>he made yet another thread
I understand you didn't like it and/or want more people to hate it but this is like the fourth thread already
>>
>>160392712
>>160394848
>>160394892

My complaints about GitS
>>
>>160395376
This but unironically
>>
I'm so edgy, the thread
>>
>>160392712
Meh, I felt the pacing was great and the climax made perfect sense. To each their own.
>>
I know exactly two things about Kimi no na Wa.

It's by the 5cm Per Second Guy and none of them looked at the dates.
>>
>>160392712
I liked it. I was expecting a typical Shinkai ending where they just walk past each other without saying a word and the credits roll, but I'm glad it was a happy one.
>>
>plotholes
>terrible music choices
>no reason for characters to love each other
>terrible humor that is repeated too often
>generic character designs
>felt like it ended 3 times
Garbage
>>
File: 1481226777174.jpg (703KB, 1900x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1481226777174.jpg
703KB, 1900x1170px
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.