[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters who get a lot of unjustified hate from "fans"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: homura.jpg (122KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
homura.jpg
122KB, 600x825px
ITT: Characters who get a lot of unjustified hate from "fans" that missed the point. I'll start.
>>
>>160375149
>unjustified

Did we watch the same fucking movie?
>>
>>160375149
She's literally the devil, anon.
>>
>>160375521
Sometimes you gotta hijack reality in order to un-delete bae from the universe. It happens.
>>
I'm interested in Homura's early life, precisely what led her to obsess over a single girl that treated her somewhat nicely a couple times
>>
>>160375651
She literally completely acknowledges she has become evil incarnate and then as a bonus she acts like a prick one last time to all of her former friends.
>>
File: 1483246826204.jpg (80KB, 677x824px) Image search: [Google]
1483246826204.jpg
80KB, 677x824px
>>160375149

Still the most popular and loved character from the series and also best girl. This is not the face of one whose actions were wrong or unjustified, just look at it.
>>
>>160375149
When will madokafags stop posting garbage on /a/?
>>
File: 19202239_big_p6.jpg (131KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
19202239_big_p6.jpg
131KB, 600x603px
>>
>>160376937
when the stars align and the darkness extinguishes the sun, when the rains fall upwards and the oceans divide. when the world burns in ice.
>>
>>160377127
This.
>>
>>160375149
The Blonde hime of Katanagatari is the queen of what you just said.
>>
Homura deserved better. I hope Madoka can save her eventually.
>>
>>160375865
But nothing she did was wrong.
>>
>>160376091
Best girl was Sayaka. Hidden best girl was Hitomi.
>>
>>160375149
I think she has a few very vocal haters, but she's overwhelmingly loved. She's made to be sympathetic and popular and is regularly rated number 1 among viewers. Ask people who their favorite meguca is. If she's not their favorite, she's usually their second favorite. Even with Rebellion, you're mostly just getting a lot of shitposters and people who were already not fans of Homura to begin with.

She the franchise at this point and theirs not much anyone can do about it.
>>
>>160377617
Are you really sure we watched the same movie?
>>
>>160379805
It's hopeless man, you're arguing with someone detached from reality. She is worst girl and fucked up nonstop.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.