[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After liking Boku dake ga inai machi alot (except the retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: orange_832657.jpg (218KB, 796x960px) Image search: [Google]
orange_832657.jpg
218KB, 796x960px
After liking Boku dake ga inai machi alot (except the retarded ending) and looking for more, I was somehow suggested this as similar but what an utterly terrible character and a terrible show
>>
>>160364742
>retarded ending
Explain further.
>>
>>160364867
it was so unfitting for the mc to fall into a coma and wake up to ruse the serial killer
totally killed the drama vibe and turned it into a cheesy CSI episode
>>
>>160364742
More like what a terrible shit taste you have.
>>
The anime was a drag for sure, good thing there was the manga too.I just read the manga for this.
>>
>>160365194
if you liked Orange I have bad news for you
you are a woman
>>
>>160365047
Well, it was payback for the Satoru, so he paid with his own life is exchange of his friends', and allow for him and the teacher to fight on equal grounds.

That said, the anime rushed as fuck everything after the coma and omitted completely the actual final fight.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.