[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do you people keep hyping this 3rd-rate Adachi 'romance'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: Tsuki-ga-kirei-CP.jpg (1MB, 1064x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuki-ga-kirei-CP.jpg
1MB, 1064x1596px
Why the fuck do you people keep hyping this 3rd-rate Adachi 'romance' up?
It's not even good, the main characters are not compelling at all, and the dialogue in this show is just plain awful. Stop calling it the greatest romance of all time, because it's not even close.
>>
it's pretty mediocre to bad
ntr was the worst
pretty sure it's just lineshills posting about it
even the recent shallowest romance from shinkai was better
>>
>>160344960
Hit pretty close to home for me, made me nostalgic of high school.

I can understand if people couldn't relate to it.
>>
>>160344960
Name one romance anime that's better than Tsuki ga Kirei.
>>
>>160344960
>the Touch bimbo is now making TgK threads
Holy shit how far will you take it?
>>
File: 1482891054581.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482891054581.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
>>160345393
Tsuki ga kieri is not even good, this is fact.
>>
>>160345356
I literally just did, in my OP.
>>
>>160345418
Based on what? You wanna talk "facts" it's statistically rated as a good (even great) show.
>>
>>160345450
>it's statistically rated as a good (even great) show.
Where? Don't you dare say MAL, either anon.
>>
>>160345418
Youre right, its impeccable in a way that your pea brain is unable to even realize. The audio design alone puts it above most shows in the medium, particularly Touch. You wanna pull your usual act that point out that your 100+ episode shonen trash show has more "character development"? Kindoff expected when you have 9 times the amount of screentime. Touch is inferior to Maison Ikkoku on every single level, particularly character development and plot progression. Now please, I've asked you in the last thread to neck yourself to save all of us time. Why havent you done so yet?
>>
>>160345502
Find me a rating anywhere on the internet below 50% anon
>>
>>160345525
I seriously have no idea what you're talking about "usual" act. But calling Touch trash is honestly ridiculous and pretty fucking ignorant, anon.
>Touch is inferior to Maison Ikkoku
>character development and plot progression
This is an actual joke, if you've seriously watched both shows, and compared the two you'd see a clear difference in their dynamics. Maison Ikkoku is filled to the brim with irrelevent subplots and misunderstandings while Touch has a single goal that builds up the romance through and around that goal (the Koshein).
>>
>>160345525
Not that anon, but TgK is mediocre, anon. The ending alone felt lame and did not strike the emotional chord it was trying to. The two MCs did not have proper chemistry. And since it is a visual medium, the art and animation ranged from crap to kinda okay.
I can see normalfags getting emotional over it since they probably try to connect to their lives (indeed, the threads were full of shitty blogfagging). But from my perspective it fails achieve the most essential objective of a romance story: make me care about the feelings of those involved, and make invest emotionally.
And before you call me an autist, I'm a big pussy when it comes to stuff like this. So don't even try.
>>
This >>160345680 is meant for >>160345450
>>
>>160345680
Autistic pussy.
>>
>>160345695
Oh ok, you're an autist.
>>
>>160345731
>>160345741
Remember to sage when you shitpost, newfags.
>>
>>160345680
No point in calling you autistic since your unironically shoving the shoddy animation into the same drawer at the art, which in itself is prove that you suffer from mental retardation. Claiming tha the characters have no chemistry also further proves that you are unable to even realize all the implications transmitted through the voice acting. But thats not surprising at this point.

>>160345597
>maison ikkoku side plots show no character developments while touches all contribute in one way or another
Now thats one biased way to look at it. Just keep believing your own bullshit for all I care.

>>160345502
https://www.anikore.jp/anime/134/
https://www.anikore.jp/anime/11057/
https://www.anikore.jp/anime/127/

Straight from Japanese viewers.
>>
>>160344960
Toradora is shit
>>
>>160345807
>Straight from Japanese viewers.
What the fuck, this is just Japanese MAL.
>>
>>160345813
It is shit, I agree.
>>
>>160345838
>Touch is the best romance ever because it was the most popular
>wait a second, ratings from popular websites are irrelevant because those people have shit taste
Kinda trapped in a circle, arent we? If the average MAL/anikore user has shit taste then the average viewer sure as hell does as well, in which case your hole "popularity argument" loses all its value. What do, what do.
>>
>>160345894
>ratings from popular websites are irrelevant because those people have shit taste
Uh? That's not what I'm saying at all, I think you should stop greentexting like that.
It is a pure fact that Touch is one of the most watched/popular shows of all time though.
I never said those people have shit taste, I just wonder if their viewpoints are skewed or not considering it's probably all younger people who are posting reviews about anime on the internet. Even worse for MAL considering it's dumb westerners.
>>
File: haaa.png (522KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
haaa.png
522KB, 1280x738px
These mini episodes at end were better than the actual show.

Although I gotta admit that the last episode was pretty charming. I'm convinced that this show would be better if they packed it all into 6-7 episodes or something.
>>
>>160345943
>i am not saying that they are irrelevant I just question their value
Also: once again I wil remind you. Something being watched doesn't equal it being good, let alone exceptional. The popularity of Dragon Ball super and One Piece should be enough evidence to prove that. Your entire argument is completely pointless anyway because TV viewership has been declining ever since the 80s so its logical for shows from that era to have the highest view counts ever. Youre basicaly claiming that more people bought newspapers in the 80s than people to nowadays. Woah, what a revelation. TV and print were more popular before streaming/smartphones existed. You asked for a website that rated Tsuki ga Kirei highly that wasnt MAL and I provided you with one. Now, whether you call that Japanese MAL or not is irrelevant to the topic. Now please, neck yourself already.
>>
>>160345943
Not him, but what's a good source then? You pretty much negated any internet statistic that rates a recent show.
>>
>>160346085
>a website that rated Tsuki ga Kirei highly that wasnt MAL
It's literally a MAL equivalent though. Just because it's Japanese doesn't make it any better.
>Youre basicaly claiming that more people bought newspapers in the 80s than people to nowadays
Also why the hell do you keep this strawman shit up with every single post you make?
Touch is the best romance series of the three we've been discussing. I am arguing it's the greatest of all time not only because of it's immense popularity and cultural impact, but because it's genuinely a great story with interesting and compelling characters that all undergo amazing development along with the goal of Koshien.

My issue with TgK is that the two main characters are so devoid of anything interesting their "romance" mirrors it.
>>
>>160346216
Once again you bring popularity in favor of a show while dismissing online rating on popular websites. I am done with this. Youre unable to understand that you cant have it both ways. Everything that follows is just subjective bullshit that I can easily refute by claiming that both Maison Ikkoku and Tsuki ga Kirei do it better.
>>
File: 1327146087912.jpg (490KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
1327146087912.jpg
490KB, 1280x692px
>>160346271
I literally just told you word for word why I prefer Touch. Maybe learn to read the entire post next time, anon.
The fact that it's also one of the most popular series of all time just reinforces my argument.
>subjective bullshit that I can easily refute by claiming that both Maison Ikkoku and Tsuki ga Kirei do it better.
Go ahead then, specifically dictate exactly why they are better romance series than Touch. I've already told you why they aren't, yet you haven't told me why Touch is inferior yet, other than that shallow "muh shonen shit" analysis.
I've been waiting for a while now.
>>
>>160346363
>I like thing so I'm right
>you like other thing so you're wrong

Just leave
>>
File: 6951963.png (44KB, 194x214px) Image search: [Google]
6951963.png
44KB, 194x214px
>>160346407
Is this not the entire point of /a/?
>>
>>160344960
I dropped it after the 1st episode

Seemed like trash to me
>>
>/a/ hates Tsuki now
This place has gone to hell
>>
>>160346363
>>160346216
>Arguing this hard about romance anime
What a pair of faggots.
>>
>>160347438
>now
I hated it while it was airing.
>>
Literally all of the anime discussed ITT ain't got shit on Eromanga Sensei
>>
>>160347438
/a/ doesn't hate it, there were limit reaching threads when it was airing, there's just one or two people here with legitimately undiagnosed autism that couldn't understand the characters because there wasn't any of the usual tropes and cues found in run of the mill romance.
>>
File: 123472673442.png (341KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
123472673442.png
341KB, 636x480px
>>160347636
>there wasn't any of the usual tropes and cues found in run of the mill romance
Imagine actually believing that Tsuki ga Kieri is something this revolutionary.
>>
>>160344960
Fuck your opinion op.

I gave it a 9/10
>>
>>160344960
I watched the first episode and thought it was pretty meh. Does it actually get bette?
>>
File: 1497113929420.jpg (141KB, 589x687px) Image search: [Google]
1497113929420.jpg
141KB, 589x687px
>>160344960
Please don't you Adachi or any of his works for shitposting.
>>
>>160347885
>shitposts
I'm being serious, the fact that some people can genuinely call Tsuki ga Kieri the greatest romance of all time is an absolute joke when everything written by Adachi exists.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.