[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Production I.G. become the go-to studio for sports anime(Kuroko,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1490717825464.png (29KB, 1200x528px) Image search: [Google]
1490717825464.png
29KB, 1200x528px
Has Production I.G. become the go-to studio for sports anime(Kuroko, Haikyuu, Ballroom)?
>>
>>160288169
Madhouse just did that rugby anime a little while ago, they also have Diamond no Ace. MAPPA had Yuri on Ice. Kyoani has the swim team. There's that studio that's doing Dive this season and did Battery last year. Not sure if it's accurate to say that they're the "go-to" studio.
>>
>>160288169
If there are merchandisers that make a lot of sporting goods, then they might feel comfortable with Production I.G as a member of that committee. It may be the producers that pick the studio rather than the studio choosing to do sports theme shows.

These relationships are important because there can also be multi-property contracts signed. For example, Production I.G might agree to work on two different sports shows back to back which a set of merchandise makers want to support. The TV station is for it because those sports makers are subsidiaries of larger clothing manufacturers that buy a lot of block air time and then assign portions of the blocks to their subsidiaries. So to us, it looks like Prod.I.G (aka PIG) has taken on three different sporting show when it really stemmed from just one contract covering the sales at the start and during the school season campaign.
>>
>>160288266
>Diamond no Ace
I.G co-produced that one though. Even if Madhouse was responsible for the animation side of things.
>>
File: 2705.jpg (47KB, 225x315px)
2705.jpg
47KB, 225x315px
>>160288169
Pic related.
Yeah, since the 90's. Sports & Racing in general.

PoT, Kurobas, & Haikyuu are sold like hot cakes; If you only count the recent one.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.