[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie is called "Your Name" >based on part of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: your name.jpg (107KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
your name.jpg
107KB, 2000x1200px
>movie is called "Your Name"
>based on part of the story which is complete asinine forced drama bullshit which has nothing to do with the plot and is only put in there for normie feels and to make pussy beta men cry
>you could remove the entire "name" subplot and the movie would become x10 better

Why the FUCK was this allowed?
>>
I bet you get angry at music which use a title that appears only in a verse of the lyrics too.
>>
>>160282718
I don't listen to music
>>
Because the movie was all about the everlasting "kizuna" which was challenged by time, locational distortion. Even when the two were faced with obstacles, their kizuna led them to each other. Name was the symbol of strong relationship the two had.

Name was not a subplot, it was the main plot. Learn to think OP
>>
>>160282855
sorry, but them forgetting each others' names is a complete forced subplot that had no reason to exist and made no sense in-context. I mean, they still remember literally everything else about each other, EXCEPT for their name. Why? because forced drama.
>>
>>160282930
In what part is it implied or said that they remember "literally everything else about each other"? You could see that by the end of the movie they barely remembered anything about what happened, they just had the feeling that something was missing.

>Calling other people pussy beta men while being on an anime board.

Lol, fuck off and go watch your waifu-baiting animes
>>
>>160282930
no OP, the male MC forgot about almost everything at the end of the film. He didn't recognize the girl's two friends who became couple, or was implied that he didn't recognize the two even though he lived as the girl and spent lots of friend with the two. The only thing he had was unexplainable interest in what happened with the meteor fall incident.
The reason the two suddenly forgot each other is due to the comeback of thousand (or two I don't clearly remember) year special date which screwed the connection between the two, not even having to mention that the girl was "kannagi". MC drinking her spit sake made them briefly connect again. I'm not sure why you can't follow this OP
>>
>>160282588
>normie
Hello crossboarder.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.