[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dazai said: "Whoa aren't those two fucking way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Dazai said: "Whoa aren't those two fucking way too much?"
>>
She's a JC. Her sole existence is for fucking. The only question is if it should be with boys her age or if she should be doing it with old bald men instead.
>>
>>160182639
Wait, I'm confused. its its her role as a JC what is the role of JK?
>>
>>160182702
Raising the child she had as a JC while also still acting as a cocksleeve for men, albeit a used up one.
>>
fuck you Nipmoot, raise the webm limit. I want to post my webm

>>160182792
How exactly would she be a JK if she cant go to school because of her baby?
>>
Is Dazai any good? Pic related sounds interesting.
>>
>>160182875
Learn to compress.
>>
>>160183308
I tried, but how can you compress a 20sec webm while maintaining decent quality to under 3MB
>>
>>160183233
Yes.
>>
>>160183362
Lower the resolution, it doesn't have to be 1080p. 360p is just fine.
>>
>>160183473
>360p
you disgust me. I refuse to go lower than 640.
>>
>>160183233
Yeah, his stories are kinda about deadbeat losers, so maybe you can emphasize.
>>
>>160183508
If by that you mean 640x360 then yes, that's exactly what I meant.
>>
But what about Roman and Sensei?
>>
>>160183704
This.
>>
>>160181848
lol
>>
>>160183704
Part of the BDs will be unshown shot clips, so you can expect some closure on that end. Also makes more sense to not show a teacher fuck her student on public TV, so the fact that they kept this for BDs make it even more likely to happen.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.