[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The leader of the infamous nanatsu no taizai? It was actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nanatsunocuteguy.png (2MB, 1440x813px) Image search: [Google]
nanatsunocuteguy.png
2MB, 1440x813px
>The leader of the infamous nanatsu no taizai? It was actually a cute boy!
>The fatty, ugly, man? It was actually a cute boy!
>That big, muscular, menacing-looking guy in armor? It was actually a cute boy!
>King Arthur Pendragon? It was actually a cute boy!

Is this the worst example of Japan's obsession with femboys? I expected the pig to actually be a cute boy too.
>>
>>160137458

Given the mangaka, I'm shocked it's cute boys. Kongou Banchou was all swole as fuck guys beating the shit out of each other aside from a single loli who was there as a gag fighter.

I am pretty sad that he went this way for 7DS but I guess he knew he'd make more money this way by pandering to as many scenes as possible.
>>
File: escanor.png (209KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
escanor.png
209KB, 400x601px
>That last guy you've been waiting to see, the lion's sin of pride, Cute b...

nope, Escanor is perfect
>>
I want to fuck Diane.
>>
>>160137764
She's a big girl
>>
>>160137458
>The leader of the infamous nanatsu no taizai? It was actually a cute boy!
He's immortal never-aging demon stuck in his teen ages.
>The fatty, ugly, man? It was actually a cute boy!
He is a shapeshifting fairy able to change his appearance, he still appears as a fat ugly man from time to time.
>That big, muscular, menacing-looking guy in armor? It was actually a cute boy!
"Big muscular menacing-looking guy" was just a set of armor controlled by a robot trap, almost no one have seen his real face before.
>King Arthur Pendragon? It was actually a cute boy!
He is literally a child, did you expect him to be manly and swole at the age of like 14?
>>
>>160137954
>He's immortal never-aging demon stuck in his teen ages.
He could have been stuck in his adult ages and it'd work just the same
>He is a shapeshifting fairy able to change his appearance, he still appears as a fat ugly man from time to time.
Yeah, and it is mentioned that Fat Guy is his favourite form but they added that "it takes effort" part just so you most of the time there was a cute boy on screen instead
>"Big muscular menacing-looking guy" was just a set of armor controlled by a robot trap, almost no one have seen his real face before.
Precisely because nobody had seen him before he could look like anything, but they chose cute boy
>He is literally a child, did you expect him to be manly and swole at the age of like 14?
I was expecting him to not be a kid, considering his age literally has zero effect on the story
>>
Fuck this anime was so shit
>>
>>160138231
>He could have been stuck in his adult ages and if it'd work just the same
If he had the body of adult, him having romance with 16 y.o. girl would be creepy instead of cute.
>Yeah, and it is mentioned that Fat Guy is his favourite form but they added that "it takes effort" part just so you most of the time there was a cute boy on screen instead
Unless you have fat hairy man fetish I don't see why are you complaining. I'd rather have cute shota in main cast instead of ugly obese man.
>Precisely because nobody had seen him before he could look like anything, but they chose cute boy
They actually explained why he looks like that. His creator gave him the face of woman he loved, but the body of boy so he wouldn't want to fuck him. He is literally a boy robot with woman face.
>I was expecting him to not be a kid, considering his age literally has zero effect on the story
It does have a huge effect, because it is particularly a story of Arthur becoming great knight and king, so he starts as unexperienced boy.
>>
>>160138456
>it's okay to fuck someone 20 years younger if you don't look your age
So that's why you're defending this shit. It really had me intrigued.
>>
>>160137532
Escanor is swole as fuck, and Meliodas and Ban are pretty muscular. King and Gowther aren't physical fighters so of course they aren't swole.

Are you seriously complaining about a bit of diversity?
>>
>>160137809
UUUU
>>
>>160138545
Well yeah, if you look like a teenage boy in your 30s that's the only advantage you'll ever get.
>>
>>160138668
>all characters must looks like 7 feet tall Schwarzenegger clones
Your typical manime fag, probably a closet homosexual too.
>>
>>160138805
I think you quoted the wrong post.
>>
>>160137458
Attempt to lure fujobucks
>>
>>160137809
For me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.