[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides Garou & Boros Is Black Sperm the most OP monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 4536270-gold+sperm.jpg (121KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
4536270-gold+sperm.jpg
121KB, 600x848px
Besides Garou & Boros

Is Black Sperm the most OP monster to have popped up so far? I mean, he never had to show himself, he could have just kept on collecting a higher count by eating protein until he could fuse into something equal to God level. Not to mention that each one out of the billions upon billions he could have is extremely strong and can shape shift.
>>
>>160110288
Either him or Evil Natural Water.
>>
File: vm.png (94KB, 229x444px) Image search: [Google]
vm.png
94KB, 229x444px
>>160110288
Actually, pic rel was strongest character beside Saitama.
>>
>>160110364
Vaccine Man doesn't have enough feats to prove that, he was Dragon level and nobody could deploy against him in time.

Black Sperm has more growth potential, multiple lives which would allow him to outstrip Vaccine Man even if he doesn't match him at base level.
>>
File: p1203.jpg (29KB, 336x284px) Image search: [Google]
p1203.jpg
29KB, 336x284px
I don't know about powerlevels but he was the funniest monster of the arc
>>
File: img000015.jpg (370KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
img000015.jpg
370KB, 600x848px
>>160110288
>Was capable of matching awakened Garou for a few seconds in combat
I'd say that's a pretty considerable feet.
>>
>>160110410
It would fit manga tone to have strongest monster one shooted in first volume.
>>
>>160110576
feat*

>>160110579
Boros tanked a serious punch from Saitama and was conscious/alive after the attack. That easily puts him above Vaccine man.
>>
>>160110354
Evil Water got trashed in seconds by weakened Tatsumaki.
>>
>>160110639
natural water was also dumb as a brick, I doubt non-intelligent monsters can be a real threat
>>
>>160110633
Saitama didn't really Serious Punched Boros though. He punched his whatever roaring cannon.
Boros was wrecked by backblast (or frontblast? Fuck i know).
>>
>>160110633
>Boros tanked a serious punch from Saitama

I really felt that it was more of Boro's exhausting himself from blowing all his energy into his attack.

I mean hard to say he TANKED a punch that never even connected to him and instead blew away his final attack where he got hit with hard wind pressure. Hell hard to say you TANKED a shot that killed you moments later.
>>
>>160110926
Fair enough, was still powerful enough to completely vaporize most of his body. Saitama said it himself that he was shocked that Boros was even capable of retaining consciousness.

>>160110974
For Saitama, a blow meant to kill and still surviving afterwards constitutes a "tank" description in my eyes.

>>160110364
Also, if Vaccine Man's goal was to kill humanity and all he got done as a result of that was a destroyed city, that's not very impressive.
>>
>>160110364
He died too quickly and by a normal punch.
The only measure we have is whether an enemy survives or not against a normal punch of Saitama.

Garou and Boros are the only ones who not only endured a fist but also were able to still fight after that. Black Sperm is strong, but I fear it would be disintegrated by a normal punch, so it is still in the same category as Gouketsu, though probably way stronger.
>>
File: baldy.png (124KB, 432x631px) Image search: [Google]
baldy.png
124KB, 432x631px
>>160111121
>He died too quickly and by a normal punch.
Baldy looks quite Serious here
>>
File: CVfPH89U4AAQsCm.jpg (43KB, 599x364px) Image search: [Google]
CVfPH89U4AAQsCm.jpg
43KB, 599x364px
>>160111227
Not really. This is what serious Saitama looks like.
>>
File: 544566.jpg (203KB, 1018x690px) Image search: [Google]
544566.jpg
203KB, 1018x690px
>>160110926
>>160110974
>>160111081

Saitama literally says he wants to use, for respect, his his trump card attack. I do not understand why you want to undermine at all costs what is clearly the most powerful attack ever used by Saitama. And it does not matter whether it's connected or not, the point is just that. The punch was so powerful that Saitama did not need to connect.

Do you remember the battle with Genos? The whole mountain behind he was no more after his "Death" punch.
>>
>>160111331
Mate, there was like what, 80 chapters diffrence? ONE get slightly better at drawing, thats all.

> I do not understand why you want to undermine at all costs what is clearly the most powerful attack ever used by Saitama
Im bored.
>>
>>160111605
So? 7 lines implicating shading and an annoyed look doesn't equate seriousness. Plus, if you really want I can pull out the cap from the manga and the anima out of my hat showing that he wasn't serious in that "fight." And the manga is even more canon than the web comic due to it being worked on by ONE while also having more substance.
>>
>>160111605
Do not be angry, but you clearly have short memory. Saitama slightly changes his opinion about Boros after the moon attack.

Of course, It was not the fight he hoped for. Saitama wanted someone at par with him, but he was still surprised that Boros survives for a few seconds after his serious fist.
>>
>>160111706
You probably right. Can't deny though that having strongest enemy defeated in first issue would be funny.
And kind of depressing for Saitama. Like this moment during his fight with Boros when he told him that no one in universe could challange him until now. With means that there is no one who could challange Saitama.
>>
>>160112047
Nah, humans are special (trope) they have a limiter. Garou will not be the only one. But I do not think that Saitama will ever find the clash he seeks. At most, he will only find people who do not die with a punch.
>>
>>160110288
>yfw you realize Tats should be pregnant right now
Too bad author is a hack and will just ignore it happened.
>>
>>160111121
Garou never got hit by a serious punch. All Saitama did against him was use serious power to lift the very ground they were in to the air.
>>
>>160112799
>Garou never got hit by a serious punch
No, but he was Serious Headbutted.
>>
>>160112859
His monster arm was
Nothing was ever directly aimed at him
>>
>>160112799
He got a normal punch in the face and survived. This alone was pretty amazing for One punch man standards.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.