/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is objectively THE best Band of the Hawk member, and possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: Judeau_Chronicles_Poster.jpg (659KB, 1440x1782px) Image search: [Google]
Judeau_Chronicles_Poster.jpg
659KB, 1440x1782px
This is objectively THE best Band of the Hawk member, and possibly the best male in all of Berserk. If you disagree you are retarded/an edgelord/a Griffith apologist.
>>
File: Donovan_Manga.jpg (97KB, 245x463px) Image search: [Google]
Donovan_Manga.jpg
97KB, 245x463px
>>
>>160063722
Not a Band of the Hawk member.
>>
>>160063860
but the best male in berserk
>>
>>160062471
Judeau and Serpico are the best by far
>>
>>160063997
I won't debate you on that, anon, since you seem quite firmly cemented in your beliefs.

>>160064006
Serpico is great but Judeau is better and cuter.
>>
>>160062471
>not Rickert
Fuck outta here. He slapped Griffith. He built a bazooka and blasted one of the most feared apostles. And who knows what he'll do next. Judeau competes with Roderick for best bro
>>
File: 36007128_p0.jpg (1015KB, 909x1948px) Image search: [Google]
36007128_p0.jpg
1015KB, 909x1948px
>>160062471
>this is how a mercenary looks
>actual canon name spelling = Judo
>Miura draws him looking retarded half the time

And I still love the guy.
>>
>>160065314
Judeau was taken too soon. If he'd stayed around to see Griffith again, he'd have filled his asshole with throwing knives. Rickert just happened to survive.
>>
File: b80a5608f8b0c48a31691ba989c2c7b8.png (994KB, 1000x1016px) Image search: [Google]
b80a5608f8b0c48a31691ba989c2c7b8.png
994KB, 1000x1016px
>>160066160
How could Griffith have killed something this pure and perfect? Fucking how?

I understand Griffith's anger towards Guts, Casca and the rest of the Band of the Hawk. But why Judeau? Judeau just wanted to have a nice life and make sure everybody, including Griffith, was happy and healthy. Hell he was the only one in the entire fucking group who never once considered leaving Griffith after he was tortured. He was the one who took care of Griffith and never once complained, staying optimistic all the way through.

Fucking why?
>>
>>160066516
>muh ambition
>>
Is Judeau the one that Caska wants to see? And even then, how would it even work, trip down memory lane of all their moments while they were in the Band?
>>
>>160066238
Maybe. But he didn't so he won't. A man's value is measured primarily by his actions, not his potential
>>
>>160066619
Doesn't matter how ambitious you are. Killing the man who likely cleaned a year's worth of dried shit off your ass is not fucking cool.
>>
>>160066516
Griffith didn't even know Judeau existed. Probably for the exact same reasons you stated... he was just not interesting for him.

Same as Casca, same as Guts in fact, he only started giving shit about them when he lost their loyalty.
>>
>>160066880
Didn't he feel one fucking shred of gratitude when Judeau cleaned him and bandaged him up while everyone else was out mourning the loss of their leader like he was already dead?

>>160066880
He'd always cared about Guts. Not Casca though.
>>
>>160066825
No. It's her demon babby, currently known as Griffith-sama.
>>
>>160066880
Griffith gave a fuck about Guts way before the duel though. He aknowloged Caska, but that was just that and you are completely correct on Judeau's half
>>
>>160066825
Ask me again in December or January whenever the hell the new chapter comes out. I can understand going on hiatus from time to time, but why does he do it right at the moment people have been waiting more than 20 years for?
>>
>>160066981
Oh that's way more possible, and it'd lead to a more fucked up conclusion for Shierke and Farny to jump on, like can you imagine Caska gets to see her child but since they are in her dream for some twisted reason from their prospective they see its Griffith, that'd be fun

>>160067041
because we are Guts
>>
>>160066967
To Griffith in that state it may have seemed just another manifestation of pity to fuel his frustration and rage.

Griffith doesn't consider Guts his friend or equal. I don't know on what level he cares about him, then. But I'm certain he realized that someone like Guts may help him fulfill his dream.
>>
File: berserk censored.jpg (423KB, 725x1100px) Image search: [Google]
berserk censored.jpg
423KB, 725x1100px
>>160067216
>Griffith doesn't consider Guts his friend or equal. I don't know on what level he cares about him, then. But I'm certain he realized that someone like Guts may help him fulfill his dream.

It was way more than that. Guts was the only person Griffith ever loved (be it romantically, sexually, platonically, whatever). And that terrified and confused Griffith because he'd never before had anyone he cared about enough to compromise his dream.

Remember what Casca said about Guts changing Griffith and making him put his dream second?
>>
>>160067216
Have we read the same manga?
>>
>>160067336
>>160067363
I just can't put a name to that relationship. He wanted to "own" Guts since the very beginning, and I'm sure it was about the dream at the time. But you are right about those bits, Griffith did care. But what he said to Charlotte near the fountain kinda eliminated the "best friend" option one would automatically go for. Then I guess it really was something romantic or platonic. Definitely deeper than sexual though.
>>
>>160067793
Of course it wasn't friendship. Dude was deeply in love.
>not sexual
He literally fantasized about Guts while having sex.
>>
>>160068050
That's not exactly what sexual fantasies look like. Guts has lot of stuff going on for a sissy to fantasize about, but Griffith was recollecting some deep emotional shit instead if I remember correctly.
>>
>>160068050
It wasn't sexual, you don't see him picturing a sweaty naked Guts in front of him
>>
>>160068374
Do you understand the context of the situation at all? Should Miura have included a panel of Griffith fucking himself with a big black dildo while thinking about Guts' veiny dick for you to be statisfied?

>>160068355
He was emotional but he was seeking sexual satisfaction too, that's why he went to fuck the princess. Again, context matters.
>>
>>160068494
It was clearly Griffith re-establishing control over his life, it doesn't need to be gay, same thing during the eclipse, he could've fucked Guts, but instead he went for Caska as saying "I can control you again"
>>
>>160068745
He went for Casca because he wanted to hurt Guts and he knew watching the woman he loved get raped would hurt him more than anything else, including being raped himself. Guts had hurt him deeply by leaving and he wanted Guts to feel that same pain and betrayal.

Why would he react so badly to seeing Guts and Casca together if he didn't have romantic feelings towards Guts?
>>
>>160062471
He would never survive fights against apostles
>>
>>160068879
he literally throws himself at Caska when he's crippled
he pictures his life with Caska
There way more than "I want to fuck Guts in the ass"
>>
>>160068879
WhT the fuckscans are those
>>
>>160068987
Scans I found on Google, idk

>>160068979
>he literally throws himself at Caska when he's crippled
Because he's angry and wants to hurt her and Guts. There was literally nothing before to suggest he had any kind of feelings towards her. She loved him but she knew she was useless to him and he felt nothing towards her.

>he pictures his life with Caska
Yes and he doesn't like it at all.
>>
>>160069058
You ship that, we get it. But the fact is, Griffith is never once shown lusting for Guts, while he is shown debauching the princess, throwing himself on Casca and eventually raping Casca.

The very fact that he raped Casca and not Guts as you said proves he cares more about hurting Guts emotionally than fucking him. For all he knows, Guts and his hot booty could have expired in the next few minutes by the Eclipse and yet he does not use the chance to grab a taste.

He is a repressed closeted fag at best. But just based on implications.
>>
File: vol12ch9onlyyou5.jpg (103KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
vol12ch9onlyyou5.jpg
103KB, 400x640px
>>160070215
Fine let's reach a compromise. Do you at least accept that Griffith loved Guts in one way or another? Because it's clear that he did. However you classify that love is up to your personal interpretation. I don't think Berserk would have 1/4 of the following it has if there was explicit yaoi shit between Guts and Griffith, and I'm glad there isn't any.

I don't even think Griffith is capable of feeling sexual desire for anyone since he seems to see sex exclusively as a means of power. Plus he's sexually traumatized. It wouldn't make sense for him to think about sweaty naked Guts. He simply experiences love and desire in a different way.
>>
>>160066880
if Griffith didn't know Judeau existed, why the heck would he take him to that fancy ball where he faked his own death

same thing goes for Pippin, Corkus and Rickert. it's strongly implied that Griffith knew Pippin, Judeau and Corkus long before the Golden Age arc began, probably even from when he started the Band of the Hawk, hence why always has them in his posse, and Rickert being the youngest, of course he'd have him close to him at all times, after the guilt from seeing that kid that wanted to be a knight get killed.
>>
File: 1500381405564.jpg (226KB, 960x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1500381405564.jpg
226KB, 960x1154px
>>160070785
Yeah he knew all of them from way before. Maybe at some point he really considered them friends, but the fact remains, Guts leaving and the year of torture afterwards completely broke him mentally and made him not care about anything or anyone but himself.

I wonder if Griffith was ever altruistic though. I never quite understood whether he sold himself to the baron purely for his own goals, or because he actually cared about the welfare of his men.
>>
>>160069058
nigga, i'm literally holding a copy of volume 12 of the official Dark Horse translation, and neither of those things are right

the way i'm reading it, he does want to fuck Casca right there in the wagon, even trying to french her and everything, there's not really any visible anger coming from him aside from a look in his eye one panel, more desperation than anything

and of the imagined life with Casca, he literally says (thinks) "This Peace and Quiet...Isn't So Bad"
>>
>>160071386
Except he gave literally no indication of ever having feelings for her before. She was head over heels in love with him so he could've fucked her at any time and she'd have been overjoyed. See >>160070617, he straight up said he doesn't care about anyone but Guts.

I saw plenty of anger in him when he tried to fuck Casca, especially since it was right after he saw her being affectionate with Guts. The way I see it, it was a fit of rage and irrationality just like what he experienced when he fucked the princess. He wanted to have power over the person who took Guts from him. Maybe he associates sex with painful emotions and trauma, idk.

As for the scene with him and Casca I frankly don't remember so you may be right there. Still that's certainly not the kind of lifestyle he chooses later.
>>
>>160062471
An awful character.
>>
File: masterpiece.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
masterpiece.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
so did Berserk ever get translations that weren't hot fucking garbage? I'm rereading it and I'm noticing shit I didn't before and honestly it's ruining it for me.
>>
File: 1.png (209KB, 375x427px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
209KB, 375x427px
What if Griffith plans to sacrifice everyone in Falconia for some Godhand fuckery?
>>
>>160062471
>Griffith apologist
You lump this in with the others like it's a bad thing when it literally is the best way to view the series.
>>
>>160072979
D a r k H o r s e
>>
>>160073004
I reckon every time he's apparently sending people to heaven he's actually stealing their souls.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.