[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgive me havent read the VN Was kiritsugu fucking a cup the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 73249.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
73249.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
Forgive me havent read the VN

Was kiritsugu fucking a cup the whole time?

Are the whole origin bullets thing specific to him? If not why isn't every mage using these things they're cheat as fuck

Why was Lancelot so mad?

Why was assassin so many people? Why can berserker do completely accurate impersonation out of nowhere?

Doesn't the grail being in Irisviel give the Einzberns an obvious advantage?

What the fuck is up with the Matou family magic. Do you have to use the worms? Why does Kariya's father not have any if that is the case?

Why is Gilgamesh archer if he isn't an actual archer?
>>
What was Tokiomi's plan if Sakura was the master instead of Kariya?
>>
>>160061177
Bait.
>>
>>160061649
I just finished the show. Quit being a bitch and answer me
>>
>>160061177
>Forgive me havent read the VN
Go do so then, faggot

>Was kiritsugu fucking a cup the whole time?
Yes and no. Iri and Illya were the lesser grail but that didn't mean they were literally a cup like the anime shows

>Are the whole origin bullets thing specific to him? If not why isn't every mage using these things they're cheat as fuck
The severing and binding thing is unique to Kerry cause that's his Origin. Technically any mage could make their own Origin bullet but they universally hate technology

>Why was Lancelot so mad?

Cause he's a retard and couldn't handle that no one would punish him so he directed his hate towards his king. Also Mad enhancement

>Why was assassin so many people? Why can berserker do completely accurate impersonation out of nowhere?

That Hassan could split his mind and power though many bodies as his signature ability (every Hassan has one) and the disguise were based from the same power that concealed Beserker's stats and identity. The latter's pretty out of nowhere and probably made up to justify that particular scene.

>Doesn't the grail being in Irisviel give the Einzberns an obvious advantage?
Not really. They have to safeguard it the whole time and have to survive all the way through to use it. Also not the real grail.

>What the fuck is up with the Matou family magic. Do you have to use the worms?
Yes

>Why does Kariya's father not have any if that is the case?
Zouken is his father, grandfather, great grandfather, etc.

>Why is Gilgamesh archer if he isn't an actual archer?

Why shoot arrows when you can shoot swords?
>>
>>160062951
If another mage were to make origin bullets would they also damage magic circuits or is that also just kiritsugu
>>
>>160061177
Read the VN you secondary faggot

Yes
Yes
Partly his legend, partly the berserker mad enhancement
There were many people who had the title of the old man of the mountain, thus many people can be hassan
They still need the war to be held otherwise the grail is just an empty cup
kariya's father is actually his grandfather and he is quite literally all worms, the matou use worms to enhance their magic circuits
cause he throws weapons without actually wielding them
>>
>>160063255
It depends on each mage's origin you dumbfuck, they literally spoonfeed you what Kiritsugu's origin is and why the bullets made out of his bones work that way.
>>
>>160063490
No thanks. Not because vns are long but because its just scrolling text. If I could actually do something in a vn that would be much more apealing
>>
>>160063847
You don't do anything while watching anime either, VNs at least have choices.
>>
>>160063847
>books are just scrolling text
>if you could do something in a book maybe but no
>>
>>160063875
I'm not playing anime I'm watching it
>>
>>160063914
You're not playing VNs, you're reading them.
>>
>>160061177
>>Are the whole origin bullets thing specific to him? If not why isn't every mage using these things they're cheat as fuck
Kiri has an exceedingly rare Origin that makes him more compatible with them. Normal mages can use them too but they wouldn't be quite as effective and suck up much more of their lifeforce in return.
>>
File: 1478491162190.jpg (105KB, 541x305px) Image search: [Google]
1478491162190.jpg
105KB, 541x305px
>>160063847
I will never not get triggered by secondaries, I despise them.
>>
Kariya had the hardest life
>>
File: 1452379220848.jpg (45KB, 517x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452379220848.jpg
45KB, 517x480px
>>160064573
He's dumber than Zouken and Shinji
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.