[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Type Moon announced the Tsukihime remake in 2008 and all they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1498812805416.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498812805416.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
Type Moon announced the Tsukihime remake in 2008 and all they have shown since is some new character art and a new main theme. What went wrong?
>>
>>160055773
F/GO money.
>>
>>160055773
who cares, CCC and Mahoyo are better
>>
>>160055819
>Mahoyo
>Better

You trippin nigga.
>>
File: mxdu17u.jpg (191KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mxdu17u.jpg
191KB, 1366x768px
>>160055847
When you're not an EOP, come talk to me
>>
>>160055773
It probably takes it's time because in 2008 the fate/zero anime wasn't even out yet and they wanted to "finish" the fate projects first and it takes so much time because rewriting the story, adding new characters, fixing stuff, adding new music or even voice acting or all these cg's and new visuals takes years.And the tsukihime remake is probably 10 hours longer the the original vn...And they really screw up arcueids beatiful character design with this mini skirt and boots...but anyway nasu said multible times(even 2 weeks or so) that he wanna make a tsukihime fate/go collaboration..If he really makes a tsukihime collaboration I think it's much more possible that the tsukihme remake isn't forgotten and that he wanna build up hype for it if all the fate stuff is finished..(heaven's Feel movies, Apocrypha, fate/extra movies, fate/go movies ect..)..Just wait until 2020 and if the remake is still doesn't out yet then give up on it
>>
>What went wrong?
Nobody cared about Tsukihime.
>>
>>160056079
Fantastic production values, most shit cast, only Soujuuro and Alice were any good, Alice vs Aoko was the only good battle in it too.
>>
>>160055773
FGO went right is what happened.
>>
>>160055773
Fate.
>>
File: 1-Girl in the Manor.jpg (115KB, 1032x622px) Image search: [Google]
1-Girl in the Manor.jpg
115KB, 1032x622px
>>160056165
>>
>>160055773
You mean what went right. There's no way it wouldn't be ruined.

Heck the redesigns are already proof it's ruined and that's all we have to go on.
>>
>>160055773
F/GO

Type-Moon is dead to me at this point.
>>
>>>/jp/17345624
I see you, motherfucker.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.