[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that Korosensei dies at the end, but I'm just now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I know that Korosensei dies at the end, but I'm just now watching the second season.

Why did they spend so much time establishing there is no reason to kill him if they're just gonna kill him anyways? That just makes the murder despicable instead of the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>160055046
Their time is limited.
They were arguing if they should spend it while trying to find a cure for him or should they abandon this and focusing on killing him.
>>
>>160055273
But they did find a cure. Okada's relaxing serum reduced the possibility of explosion to less than 1%, Korosensei could have gone on to live for decades.
>>
>>160055427
The ratio is higher than a chance of a nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>160056118
At least for the narrative, it's low enough that it comes off as straight up murder if they do kill him. The decided to save him and they did.
>>
>>160055046
Because it's shit writing. The story is full of inconsistencies, and that is just one more.
>>
>>160056583
Uh, the government decides to kill him anyway as does Shiro so they have no choice but to do it themselves, why complain about a story you don't even have the patience to finish?
>>
>>160057553
Uh, the point is: why make a war between the students and then go to space to find a cure if he's going to be killed anyway?
>>
>>160055046
Because he got severely wounded and was about to be killed by a massive weapon from the goverment anyway so he asked his students to kill him before, you doofus.
>>
>>160057758
They stopped trying to kill him after knowing the truth and tried to save him, but he was trapped before they could do it.
>>
File: img000020.png (581KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
img000020.png
581KB, 959x1400px
>>160057758
To develop the characters, their beliefs and their relationships, and the space part is really just for this scene
>>
>>160058067
And that's why writing is poor, the author creates gratuitous events just for the sake of cute lessons. because of that, nothing is natural in Assclass, everything feels manufactured, like when Bitch-sensei betrayed the class for a very stupid reason, considering that she and the class were already perfectly fine.
>>
>>160055046
Why did you spoilered yourself, do you have brain problems?
>>
>>160059517
I followed the manga loosely as it was coming out but fell out of touch around the time of Kayano's reveal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.