[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Introduce annoying, overly pushy, compulsively deceptive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: d89f50a9bcd4a5ca744e907445bdcc9f.jpg (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d89f50a9bcd4a5ca744e907445bdcc9f.jpg
421KB, 1280x720px
>Introduce annoying, overly pushy, compulsively deceptive and selfish character into anime
>Drop it instantly
>It was only the second episode
Why do this? I get angry every time she appears because she doesn't do anything but be a bitch. Do you guys enjoy characters like this? Why?
>>
Stop getting angry
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>160028708
Maybe they should stop making anger inducing characters that make me angry. These are the kinds of girls you want to punch in the face. Just fuck off already and leave best girl alone.
>>
They're for hatefucking. The hotter and bitchier they are, the stronger the desire. Oreimo was filled with sluts like that too; makes sense another work of his would as well.
>>
>>160028524
You're the kind of guy who plans to shoot up his school because a girl asked you in class "Why don't you talk more?" aren't you?
>>
>>160029256
Definitely not. It's just these types make me mad. Why should I like someone this pushy anyway? Especially if they're just trying to trick people the whole time.
>>
>>160029256
Don't trigger him, anon-kun.
He actually will shoot up his school or mall.
These days, there are more school and mall shooting annually than before.
This is the reason why both my country and Britain force the media to shutdown all suicide news and alter the suicide records to seems we have very few suicidal fags.
>>
>>160028524
She is not worse than any given aspect of the show.
>>
>>160028524
At least she only appeared like four times. I fucking hate Muramasa and she kept appearing like some disease in medieval times. Fuck that whore.
>>
File: DE9utgbXgAAPckK.jpg-large.jpg (79KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
DE9utgbXgAAPckK.jpg-large.jpg
79KB, 600x780px
>>160029499
There wasn't anything wrong with her. I actually enjoyed her appearances. She was pushy and like that because it gives reasons for cute/lewd things to happen. Any reason to make an imouto blush is a good reason.
>>
>>160030232
>It's okay because cute girls
I might as well just watch with the volume off and no subtitles if seeing the girls blush is the only part that matters.
>>
>>160030301
Wait.

Just wait.

Are you telling me you watch this trash for the plot?
>>
File: 1490553273877.jpg (81KB, 933x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490553273877.jpg
81KB, 933x800px
>complaining about an anime that is so obviously not in your preferred genre

it's like you're moving to another country and bitching that girls wear skirts
>>
>>160030352
No, I watch it for the girl's personalities. Hence why I don't want to watch it if there's gonna be an episode for a girl with a shit personality.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.